Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How did you figure this one out ?

Well it's no longer a greyish brown like an anaemic turd for a start. I think you might think I'm referring to the texture duplicates issue, which I'm not :)

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
@Llewelynf the Firebirds have been uploaded with everything. Just need the kits, cheers.

Just remembered I forgot to link it with the sunfoxes if you could do that it would be great, or I will in a couple of hours when I go back on to the game

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf the Firebirds have been uploaded with everything. Just need the kits, cheers.

Just remembered I forgot to link it with the sunfoxes if you could do that it would be great, or I will in a couple of hours when I go back on to the game
Its probably a bit easier for me if you do not link teams anyway so its fine. Thanks for the great work.

pinku

Associate Captain
Default bats are much much lighter.

Took about 10 minutes but I deleted everyone of Llewellyn's bat texture, don't know why there is so many because I hit don't duplicate for everyone.

For anyone wanting to do the same don't forget you can filter search through the logos, i just typed in "bat_"

I was thinking about doing this also but wasn't sure if it would mess up the bats that were made by @Llewelynf
Default bats are much much lighter.

Took about 10 minutes but I deleted everyone of Llewellyn's bat texture, don't know why there is so many because I hit don't duplicate for everyone.

For anyone wanting to do the same don't forget you can filter search through the logos, i just typed in "bat_"

@Fissionmailed would you know if the pc version has bat textures fixed? If that is the case then i guess consoles might be fixed soon also. I wanted to ask if i should delete all of the texture logos like you have or do you think the default one may still be lighter after the patch so it may be better to keep these texture logos?!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Kings XI Kit only...

Still sorting Delhi Daredevils and Kings Xi squads. Should be up tomorrow.

upload_2017-1-20_2-29-4.png

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I recently deleted my career, waiting for these awesome IPL Kits!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Me too infact i deleted the complete save folder.
Same, but I did it because of a bug where a star player career mode would result in a t20 match being played in test whites (already reported in the bug thread). Was sad to lose on XP, but at least my steam achievements remained unharmed :)

brandy123

School Cricketer
hi guys just got started into pc gaming and this game is my first purchase,
I downloaded some teams from another thread and was wondering how do I delete all my data so I can start afresh and download all the team etc from this thread when the ipl is done

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
hi guys just got started into pc gaming and this game is my first purchase,
I downloaded some teams from another thread and was wondering how do I delete all my data so I can start afresh and download all the team etc from this thread when the ipl is done
my documents/my games/ don bradman 17/ and delete the profile and decal folders.

In order for it to work, steam cloud needs to be disabled

Users who are viewing this thread