Let it rain!

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some games have used Denuvo like Far Cry and it's been like months from release and no crack :D.

Before someone starts judging how do I know this. Well, I have friends back in India and they play pirated game and they told me they aren't able to find crack for Far Cry :p. I was like good, buy the game. I am myself a software developer and there are lot goes into development so I support anti-piracy for sure and my religion does not allow piracy either. So, please don't start saying I am a pirate and stuff.
Far Cry was cracked and so was Doom. Denuvo is a cancer on the gaming industry.

KimmorleyKiller

School Cricketer
All these white knights claiming they've never pirated is akin to claiming they've never masturbated.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just keep it clean guys!

For the pirates - I'd never play a game rather than stealing it.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
all this special effort to make the game unplayable for pirates before release, if the same effort was put into making it playable for legit console owners that would have been wonderful.

Patch 3 is on way. Hold your horses.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
all this special effort to make the game unplayable for pirates before release, if the same effort was put into making it playable for legit console owners that would have been wonderful.

Well if they don't do that, there wouldn't be any DBC franchise moving forward given the huge risk piracy is for the developers & publishers.

Satish555

Club Captain
All I am saying is that special thought was put in place to avoid loss for the company, but none was put in place to avoid loss for legit consumers. We are already at a loss having a not so enjoyable game riddled with bugs, sitting around piling up dust, waiting months for it to be playable. That too after paying top dollar.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
All I am saying is that special thought was put in place to avoid loss for the company, but none was put in place to avoid loss for legit consumers. We are already at a loss having a not so enjoyable game riddled with bugs, sitting around piling up dust, waiting months for it to be playable. That too after paying top dollar.

1) So what you're saying is that you'd rather have a bug free out of box DBC17 and that be the last cricket game Big Ant made because they didn't protect themselves adequately from PC piracy?

2) If your game is sitting around piling up dust that would imply it's a physical copy, if it's a physical copy you should have been able to claim a refund from the retailer you purchased it from.

To summarise, you're talking crap.

Users who are viewing this thread