Let it rain!

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's not the PC users fault that you made a poor choice buying a console

Now thats a stupid comment isnt it? Its your choice what platform you prefer. You like Iphone, I like Android. But if you are a studio releasing a game for whichever platform, you cant say, oh sorry you are on console, if you want a better product, swicth to PC? Sure If you are giving me money to buy a good pc I will take it.

Point is I paid for my product and expected it to deliver. Not to Deliver after 3 months. And then hearing the devs brag about having [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] is good isnt it? How about if I had [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] when I bought the game. Well atleast hopefully I can have [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] after 3 months.

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Point is I paid for my product and expected it to deliver. Not to Deliver after 3 months. And then hearing the devs brag about having [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] is good isnt it? How about if I had [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] when I bought the game. Well atleast hopefully I can have [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] after 3 months.

Dont worry you dont have to wait 3 month to have fun.Im sure BigAntStudio will release something very soon and you can enjoy it like us pc players.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now thats a stupid comment isnt it? Its your choice what platform you prefer. You like Iphone, I like Android. But if you are a studio releasing a game for whichever platform, you cant say, oh sorry you are on console, if you want a better product, swicth to PC? Sure If you are giving me money to buy a good pc I will take it.

Yeah you're right it was a pretty silly comment.

Just know they're not doing it to spite you. The apporvals process for console patches just takes infintely longer then it does for steam.

Having a whinge won't make sony approve the patch faster.

D

Dutch

Fun is not delivered with any game ever: the consumer makes the fun or not. That the game needs patching is a responsibility of the maker: that you are not having fun is down to you and you alone: have fun.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Fun is not delivered with any game ever: the consumer makes the fun or not. That the game needs patching is a responsibility of the maker: that you are not having fun is down to you and you alone: have fun.
Exactly -- I have not removed the game from my ps4 since day one, play it every night, having tremendous fun with it ;)

D

Dutch

Well glad to hear Big Ant is having fun right now... hopefully I will get my share of fun after a few months.(if im alive)
You truly are a bundle of joy.

To clarify once and for all:

Ba are having fun at the expense of pirates.

They are not having fun at the expense of console players and are working their tails off to get the things fixed.

Stop mixing things up.

Last edited by a moderator:

samjewels

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Love how some people find any reason to moan. Be happy that BA have made the game unplayable for pirates meaning they will continue to make the game on PC. Patches always take longer on consoles because Microsoft and Sony have to approve them, BA can't do much about that. I'm sure if they had their way they'd have the consoles all patches up by now and in line with the PC version.

D

Dutch

Love how some people find any reason to moan. Be happy that BA have made the game unplayable for pirates meaning they will continue to make the game on PC. Patches always take longer on consoles because Microsoft and Sony have to approve them, BA can't do much about that. I'm sure if they had their way they'd have the consoles all patches up by now and in line with the PC version.
At last, some sense. Thank you!

Satish555

Club Captain

But thats the whole point! PATCHES. Why couldnt it be decent on release? as the PC version supposedly is... And if I were a bundle of joy Dutch, I would surely be having [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] like BA wouldnt I?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
But thats the whole point! PATCHES. Why couldnt it be decent on release? as the PC version supposedly is... And if I were a bundle of joy Dutch, I would surely be having [HASHTAG]#Fun[/HASHTAG] like BA wouldnt I?
because the PC version CAME OUT 1 MONTH LATER?

Satish555

Club Captain
because the PC version CAME OUT 1 MONTH LATER?

In that case, they should have held off releasing the console version until it was better![DOUBLEPOST=1484842813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apart from insulting an entire development studio......
Because you are a miserable bastard who just grumps behind his pc.........

This is what an insult is... check yourself mate. Dont resort to that if you got nothing better to say. Calling someone a bastard is surely not insulting?

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
In that case, they should have help off releasing the console version until it was better![DOUBLEPOST=1484842813][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is what an insult is... check yourself mate. Dont resort to that if you got nothing better to say.

you could also have purchased it 6 months after release, cheaper and all fixed? I am thoroughly enjoying the game as is, and it can only get better...

Users who are viewing this thread