The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Roachie19

School Cricketer
I have tried everything to fix the players getting duplicated in career mode but can't find a solution. Has anyone else managed to fix this or have the same problem. I feel like this needs to be fixed.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
image.jpeg

Not many will care but WAPDA (pak domestic team) has been uploaded (didn't bother to do logo). Expect more in the future folks!

Kaboom Kid

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
With my Indian team I get duplicates player does anyone now how to get rid of them? I didn't use get best and on Xbox One.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
View attachment 180337
Not many will care but WAPDA (pak domestic team) has been uploaded (didn't bother to do logo). Expect more in the future folks!
Wonderful work mate. Will be much appreciated if you or anyone else can do the logos aswell. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these creations so the maximum I can help you guys out with is the roster and line-ups. Let me know if you want any help with that.

All in all fantastic work on the Pakistan cricket creations!

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have tried everything to fix the players getting duplicated in career mode but can't find a solution. Has anyone else managed to fix this or have the same problem. I feel like this needs to be fixed.

Everyone has the same problem should be fixed when the next patch comes out

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Wonderful work mate. Will be much appreciated if you or anyone else can do the logos aswell. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these creations so the maximum I can help you guys out with is the roster and line-ups. Let me know if you want any help with that.

All in all fantastic work on the Pakistan cricket creations!
Thanks man, would love some help in the rosters, don't worry about Ahmed shehzad. Would be great if you can figure out what team is habib bank limited. To find team rosters just find their last playing XI in espncricinfo by searching Qaid E Azam for first class and Departmental One day cup for list a.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
Thanks man, would love some help in the rosters, don't worry about Ahmed shehzad. Would be great if you can figure out what team is habib bank limited. To find team rosters just find their last playing XI in espncricinfo by searching Qaid E Azam for first class and Departmental One day cup for list a.
Already on the editing. These rosters (and teams) are from the 2015-16 season. Might need a bit more editing and the creation of some new teams to replicate the recent Quaid-e-Azam trophy going on, as a few teams (PIA, Karachi Blues) are missing.

Completed National Bank of Pakistan roster and figured out Habib Bank Limited. Can't do player likeness though since I'm awful at it.

Also, Quetta Gladiators have the PSL emblem missing on their kit. Have a look at that if you can.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Already on the editing. These rosters (and teams) are from the 2015-16 season. Might need a bit more editing and the creation of some new teams to replicate the recent Quaid-e-Azam trophy going on, as a few teams (PIA, Karachi Blues) are missing.

Completed National Bank of Pakistan roster and figured out Habib Bank Limited. Can't do player likeness though since I'm awful at it.

Also, Quetta Gladiators have the PSL emblem missing on their kit. Have a look at that if you can.
Quetta doesn't have it in their kit. Also, since these players don't play in international leagues, don't bother to incorrectly link a couple to get correct lineups from this season. Also I will do player likeness just do rosters

Last edited:

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could someone tell me how to fix the 0 overall issue for Aus/Eng domestic teams, I've tried downloading the ones suggested here, using get best etc but I can't seem to work it out.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
Quetta doesn't have it in their kit. Also, since these players don't play in international leagues, don't bother to incorrectly link a couple to get correct lineups from this season. Also I will do player likeness just do rosters
Alright I'm halfway through the 2015-16 season full rosters (with commentary names). Will make the correct rosters as soon as I have all the players in the database with correct names.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've altered names (real, linked) for domestic teams in Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and West Indies.

I'd gladly share them if anyone would like to work on the faces, kits etc.
Would be great if you could - I don't believe anyone else has done Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and the West Indies in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread