Requests Accepted Bangladesh Cricket and ishmam7's creations

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Clemon Special Player Edition 2016 has been uploaded. Used by the Clemon academy kids. The bangladesh domestic players use the P2000 and G2000 and those are on my to do list.
imb_0AD2854B-87F9-4DD1-A333-62C4137AB1C6.gif

scouser

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright, so I've done the Bangladesh Domestic sides(8). Now the problem is, in the game by default there are 6 sides, the BPL teams from the 2015 edition, there are two problems here. 1) BPL teams don't play domestic and are essentially franchise teams. 2) BPL 2015 was a one off, reboot of the t20 franchise league in bangladesh, and did not include all the divisions(states), which 2016 did barring Sylhet. Soooo.. the on disc linked teams with my created ones are, Barisal, Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna and Sylhet. The original 6 divisions that used to play NCL till 2011 before the inclusion of Dhaka metro and Rangpur.

Another problem is, OD cricket used to be division based till 2012, after wards the franchise based league got list A status and has been elevated as the main OD tournament, and NCL OD hasn't taken place since 2012. The DPL(franchise based OD) has been around for a while and is played by 14 teams in the first division with 2 teams relegated and promoted each year. So, in my creation I've stuck with the old OD kits, 2012 and before. I will make the DPL teams come June, when there will be the new draft. For now though, and most importantly for career mode I'll keep updating these teams that I've made.

Similarly, T20 used to be a domestic thing till 2012 and then BPL came along and changed that too. I'll do the Bpl teams, but not now. Sometime in the future. I'll do the NCL t20 kits of 2012 soon and upload it in the next few days. T20 kits all updated and uploaded.

Also; credits to @Llewelynf for the Bangladesh cricket logo that I used in the FC kits. Plus, credits to @rajsvm for some faces that include, Soumya, Tamim, Mushfiq and Taskin. Hopefully he'll give me a few more.

What I've added under ishmam7:
  • Bangladesh ODI jersey + 99,07,11 kits.
  • Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dhaka Metro, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur and Sylhet teams along with FC and OD kits + t20 kits.
  • Bangladesh Test kit.
  • Ad boards for Shere Bangla and Sylhet Stadium
  • Clemon SPE2016 bat
Special requests:

To do list:

• Bangladesh U19- under process
  • Bangladesh 2011 and 2015 WC kits(99,03 and 07 are already done and uploaded)
  • BCB XI(Bang A)
  • DPL(may-June)
  • BPL(if I receive help in team lists, I'll do the kits and logos, but this will take time and isn't something that's gonna happen anytime soon)
  • Will keep updating the national team kits.
  • Clemon P2000 and G2000 bats.
I will be taking requests in terms of help with logos and kits. I can't make bats, those beautiful things are best done by @Llewelynf and @inertSpark

Edit: just started making bats, for the time being if you do make requests please give the easier ones. I'm still getting the hang of it and my trace work isn't so good!

How do I move teams like Dhaka metro and rangpur from custom into Bangladesh domestic?

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
How do I move teams like Dhaka metro and rangpur from custom into Bangladesh domestic?

So if you'll see on the first page of this thread, I've explained how bangladesh domestic allows only 6 teams where as there are actually 8 teams in the domestic scene

Users who are viewing this thread