Stadium Creation Checklist

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Random question on stadium building...
I'm trying to create my own ground for where finals will be played in limited over matches. I've created a few now so though not an expert, I know what I'm doing; however the stadium idea I have in mind has stripe blocks (gates) and want to do one gate per stripe. The issue is the linking part altogether as for some unknown reason it prefers at least 2 gates. Not the end of the world, but just annoying. If anyone could assist please let me know, but if not larger stripes it is.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Random question on stadium building...
I'm trying to create my own ground for where finals will be played in limited over matches. I've created a few now so though not an expert, I know what I'm doing; however the stadium idea I have in mind has stripe blocks (gates) and want to do one gate per stripe. The issue is the linking part altogether as for some unknown reason it prefers at least 2 gates. Not the end of the world, but just annoying. If anyone could assist please let me know, but if not larger stripes it is.
Don't think there's any way around it unfortunately. Will just have to settle for the stripes in two sections each

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@cd779 the OP lists kingsmead as done by prashkan90 but i cannot see it on the server whether searching by stadium name, username or both,

if anyone has it can they upload under their own username and let me know?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@cd779 the OP lists kingsmead as done by prashkan90 but i cannot see it on the server whether searching by stadium name, username or both,

if anyone has it can they upload under their own username and let me know?

Its there under his username, the stadium is named: Sahara Stadium Kingsmead or something, look under "S" in the list when searching his name

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its there under his username, the stadium is named: Sahara Stadium Kingsmead or something, look under "S" in the list when searching his name

I downloaded that stadium from him , and it came up empty .

I`ll try it again .

waraa

County Cricketer
As far as adboards go are there any pending countries?

IIRC we currently have:
Australia
India
South Africa
New Zealand
England

At some point I'm planning to do IPL adboards and CPL adboards for the West Indian grounds.

Reactions: Pat

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As far as adboards go are there any pending countries?

IIRC we currently have:
Australia
India
South Africa
New Zealand
England

At some point I'm planning to do IPL adboards and CPL adboards for the West Indian grounds.

The majority of my county grounds still don't have their local adboards on them.

All international English grounds should though.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Why are you creating stadiums that have already been done and very well done I might add? Just download MCG and Eithad.

Well two reasons:

1) The current MCG is 90 deg the wrong way around which is a bit jarring for peopel who have been there 100s of times and Etihad stadium is created as a square stadium...
2) It's a video game, it's meant to be fun :)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Well two reasons:

1) The current MCG is 90 deg the wrong way around which is a bit jarring for peopel who have been there 100s of times and Etihad stadium is created as a square stadium...
2) It's a video game, it's meant to be fun :)
right ;) i've never been to either so how would I know ;)

If your are more accurate, your name needs to be added to the stadiums thread so we can get the right ones!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
right ;) i've never been to either so how would I know ;)

If your are more accurate, your name needs to be added to the stadiums thread so we can get the right ones!

I did a couple of retro MCGs where are already noted in the first post (PSN name AussieDave27) which are correctly oriented. I did some work to then do the modern MCG with proper orientation but it was getting too finicky. It's just not easy to make cauldron stadiums and get things lining up and not having grand stands 20 metres from the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread