Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perhaps he has manually added the overlay in the video (I don't know why he would do that, to be honest). Look at 1:24 in his video - you see the X and O button overlays and the pitch showing players running is hidden by the overlay. So it's either that or he has modified the overlay on PC using some secret knowledge which none of us here have.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Yeah the details and with the team logo it looks really good, maybe tone down the font size a bit but looks great..[DOUBLEPOST=1484727208][/DOUBLEPOST]
No its a reverse shot animation when the shot is played finer..
Beautiful looking scoreboard.

Now THAT sort of thing is what freshens a new game up - id love Big Ant to do something like that or that fella to tell us how he did it/share it?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I checked everywhere I don't see any option to customize the scoreboard like he did

Maybe its a PC thing? But havent seen anything like it so far..

Perhaps he has manually added the overlay in the video (I don't know why he would do that, to be honest). Look at 1:24 in his video - you see the X and O button overlays and the pitch showing players running is hidden by the overlay. So it's either that or he has modified the overlay on PC using some secret knowledge which none of us here have.

Beautiful looking scoreboard.

Now THAT sort of thing is what freshens a new game up - id love Big Ant to do something like that or that fella to tell us how he did it/share it?
Bro,pls tell how have you changed overlay.

Check out the video at 30:47. He said that he used his own overlay.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey can you repost the questions raised by @Acid Burn because was not able to find.
Thank you

Here it is.

Great Looking Videos , from the upcoming/released PC Version , stuff that I could pick up fixed / not fixed :

Requests to testers :
  • Is the Fielding Pre set issue fixed . Where your fields dont want to be kept after setting them
  • Is the buggy running between the wickets fixed .
  • Any Online footage will be apreciated .
  • Can inner ring fielder now cut off pinchers of singles , as currently they are powerless against tip and run folks
Looking very promising indeed , that we will have a much improved version at some point on the Consoles !!

@grkrama , @Dutch , @blockerdave , feel free to chip in with interesting tidbits and more feedback please.

Good times ahead.

Can you guys confirm if all of the Online Specific Glitches are rectified ?
  1. Limited options in setting up a match, should look like an Offline Custom match selection screen (No Pitch , Umpire Options) (Very important one for us)
  2. No way for Opponent receiving a match Invite for a Private Game to know what difficulty or match Type he is getting into.
  3. Batters behaving weirdly when running between wickets , often taking off for a second run on their own , sometimes randomly cancelling the second run no matter how much you press for the second run , doing circle run around the wickets animation , getting stuck in the middle of the pitch in a yes /no loop , glitching at the wrong moment out of the crease resulting in run outs. (Very important one for us)
  4. Batters sliding back foot out of crease playing certain shots , getting stumped.
  5. When a Match gets saved through Disconnect/Save and Exit and resumed ,either one player (or both if it was a crash on either side) will not have any preset fields to choose from , sometimes all the Logo Data for the game is also lost . (Very important one for us)
  6. All the Fielders running across the screen as if a Left-Right combination is stuffing them around , resulting in batter not being able to look at the field as they run until the bowler bowls the ball.(Very important one for us)
  7. Batter playing a 3rd man guide shot get given LBW , batter saw clearly hit ball , bowler player saw lbw .
  8. When appealing all fielders forgetting that they should still field the ball.
  9. Game sometimes not honouring fielding restrictions , letting more fielders stand outside the circle.
  10. Glitchy , sloppy fielding. Not interested in stopping balls that roll past their feet , or fielders of balls diving straight into the direction of the incoming throw , negating direct hit run out chances.
  11. Bowler will switch sides randomly without user input
  12. Bowler bowling the ball from an off the pitch position , then switches back to the right position as he delivers the ball.

fanirama

Club Captain
I do have a few little irks with this game but they're all quickly forgotten when I get one of these :thumbs

It doesn't look like the ball touched the bat at all. And also the ball cut late after passing the stumps weirdly - physics look wonky there. Probably it is implied there was an edge but the hitbox detection does not look right. I paused it around the bad and looks like it clearly misses the bat...
Sure the game is good and fun but this is actually against the game tbh

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Starc's hat trick. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong in recording and uploading ? I am using Bandicam and my video on laptop sounds way louder than the one on youtube. It is exactly the same video but volume is low on youtube's video. Why is that ?

Users who are viewing this thread