The India thread

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Every player in the game is a real life player with a changed name. It's easy to find their real life version - their date of birth will be the same, as well as their initials and statistics. So for example here I am changing Umar Combs on Delhi to Unmukt Chand - who is the real life player. Therefore it's very important to get the linking right.

Wow. That is phenomenal effort from BA team. I will start with changing their names first and then will add missing players (if any).

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Wow. That is phenomenal effort from BA team. I will start with changing their names first and then will add missing players (if any).

Yeah and the first letters of the first and last names will be the same as the real person's too.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
This is just wonderful! And if you guys have the time after completing this, please do consider making Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals too as they will be anyway resumed soon. Atleast CSK's kit. But that is more of a personal wish.

@Llewelynf please do consider this.

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
This is just wonderful! And if you guys have the time after completing this, please do consider making Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals too as they will be anyway resumed soon. Atleast CSK's kit. But that is more of a personal wish.
Llewelyn is working on the IPL teams at the minute I believe.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surely you guys aren't doing the likenesses for all those players?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
I can do some logos. Don't care for which teams. Just randomly assign me some and I'll get to work
Hey mate! Perhaps you can have a go at all team logos. I already have done the logo of Bengal.
Meanwhile, I focus more on the kits! :)
Kindly confirm!

Pat

International Coach
Maharashtra - Real name / Shirt name / Commentary Name for all on-disk players done (also added a few new players and First Class Lineup) and shared on Academy @cd779 please update OP

Note - I couldn't find Shirt Numbers for Domestic players and have kept them at defaults.
@cd779 If you know where I can find shirt numbers for them - let me know, I will update them if information is readily available.

Please search for teams by user "pat" on Academy

Up next:
I will be doing Real Names / Shirt Names / Commentary Name (if any key player is missing, I will add him. Will also add First Class Lineup) for the following teams:

Punjab
Rajasthan
Saurashtra

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Maharashtra - Real name / Shirt name / Commentary Name for all on-disk players done (also added a few new players and First Class Lineup) and shared on Academy @cd779 please update OP

Note - I couldn't find Shirt Numbers for Domestic players and have kept them at defaults.
@cd779 If you know where I can find shirt numbers for them - let me know, I will update them if information is readily available.

Please search for teams by user "pat" on Academy

Up next:
I will be doing Real Names / Shirt Names / Commentary Name (if any key player is missing, I will add him. Will also add First Class Lineup) for the following teams:

Punjab
Rajasthan
Saurashtra
Great work, thanks for doing that! I hope you don't mind if I was to correct the ages for some of them + add stadium and re-upload? (If you prefer I could correct then you could upload again in your name)

BRAB

International Coach
Hey mate! Perhaps you can have a go at all team logos. I already have done the logo of Bengal.
Meanwhile, I focus more on the kits! :)
Kindly confirm!

I say this with love but I'm really not keen on doing 26 logos.

If you're capable of splitting the workload I'm more then happy to do it.

Pat

International Coach
Great work, thanks for doing that! I hope you don't mind if I was to correct the ages for some of them + add stadium and re-upload? (If you prefer I could correct then you could upload again in your name)

That's fine. Please go ahead, I have no issues.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Thanks @Pat. I've re-uploaded and added in first post with all credit to you.

Edit: Also as you say kit numbers are not going to be easy. You can sometimes find an individual player's number by googling him, but as the game gives them all a random number anyway it shouldn't be a problem to leave them as they are.

Reactions: Pat

Users who are viewing this thread