Big Bash 2016 Now Available on iOS and Android

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have to agree with everyone else this is a great mobile cricket game. It is a great way to pass time while going about your daily routine.

The only thing I would change if possible is Hamish Kingston being listed at 4 in the Hobart Hurricanes batting line-up.

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Wow I just heard this game has over 1 million downloads! Is this true? If so that's awesome well done BA!

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@Ross do you guys plan to update it? I've been playing it since it came out and addicted to it. But I kinda have a few suggestions: New fielding presets? option to choose bowlers? that's all i guess. It is perfect otherwise. Also a week ago I switched for pro to legend and I am having a hard time with it, the difficulty curve is too steep. Having a hard hard time to restrict the opposition under 100 (5 overs) and I rarely score 40+ before getting all out. Any tips for that?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Even if it just brought more attention and eyeballs to the "real" versions ie DBC17 , I would still think it was a massive Marketing success .

But I cannot remember if there is in fact any marketing for DBC in there , my sons only plays this one :)

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Even if it just brought more attention and eyeballs to the "real" versions ie DBC17 , I would still think it was a massive Marketing success .

But I cannot remember if there is in fact any marketing for DBC in there , my sons only plays this one :)

No - There's no mention of it all. Best case Big Ant gets a mention, but I think it highly unlikely anyone would find DBC from BBL. Best thing BA could do would be to have DBC ads saying "from the makers of BBL" but 1) Unlikely CA would allow that and 2) I'm not sure there's an actual marketing budget for DBC. I've not seen it anywhere at all. :(

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Screenshot_2017-01-19-02-04-37.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-01-19-02-05-33.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-01-19-02-06-04.jpeg

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
This season update is much better... update makes the game more than a casual cricket game... thanks BigAnt & Cricket Australia for the update...

Users who are viewing this thread