India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got to know the source from which we can enter multiple teams in a FC game. It is the 'back' option/button. So the issue is caused like this:
You enter your team for an event and the confirmation message appear on the screen stating that 'you have successfully entered your team'. If you click the 'back' button of the browser, you can enter your team again. Which is why you get to see multiple teams entered by members for a game. Sometimes, due to low network connection, the confirmation message won't appear and the member click the 'submit' option again. This is also another cause.

Some might be aware of this issue but many others don't know about this. If @MattW can implement the 'form submission' error or whatever you call it (which we find in most of the govt. websites that gives an error if we go back to previous page) can be handy for the first instance.

:)
Should have credited me for testing it for times. And eventually letting you know. :p

lordy

International Coach
Fantasy Cricket Team
What is the theory behind not being able to sub substitutes?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Because it says at the top (while subbing) that subs are permanent and can't be replaced for the same position again, or something like that?

lordy

International Coach
Fantasy Cricket Team
I know they can't but I'm asking why? I don't see the logic.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I know they can't but I'm asking why? I don't see the logic.
Did you ever see a sub get subbed in professional sports? There's no logic in that.

lordy

International Coach
Fantasy Cricket Team
That's a very rare exception.
Did you ever see a sub get subbed in professional sports? There's no logic in that.
The answer is yes and this is just one example. The player was substituted in and then subbed off because he wasn't playing well. The main thing is it is allowed. I see no good reason as to why we can't do this in Fantasy Cricket.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The answer is yes and this is just one example. The player was substituted in and then subbed off because he wasn't playing well. The main thing is it is allowed. I see no good reason as to why we can't do this in Fantasy Cricket.
Also, please note that the current system is almost flawless, and if things are done in a certain way it's because they can't be done otherwise
Here's a good reason : it's impossible to do it, otherwise it would've already been implemented.

lordy

International Coach
Fantasy Cricket Team
Here's a good reason : it's impossible to do it, otherwise it would've already been implemented.
That's a different matter all together then. It's a great concept and I imagine takes a lot of time and effort to implement.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's a different matter all together then. It's a great concept and I imagine takes a lot of time and effort to implement.
I would guess so. I wasn't around yet when it was created.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we can't do anything :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
No issue whatsoever and others might prefer the rule as it is now anyway.
For the record, I support this idea. However, I do realize that implementing it wouldn't be a piece of cake.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Why does the scorecard say I won 2 times?

fc.png

Or is there an event which I won and didn't get paid :D?

Users who are viewing this thread