Requests Accepted Please give us more updates for DBC 17 on PS4

Are you experiencing the same things ?

• Total voters

theJUDGE

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi Big Ant.

Can we please get more faster frequently updates on PS4 to make this game better ??? Pretty please . And try not breaking the game like with patch 3 !!! We still experiencing a lot of glitches !

Fielding : where player preset fields gets changed around that u can barely recognised your own field !! This is getting silly really !!

Running between wickets - batsman glitching out and stand before crease and gets run out

Running between wickets
Running between wickets - when you tell the batsman hey hookaaai now not another run and he just follow he's own head and runs of no matter if u tell him to turn around he just go stuff you I'm running here. Please if I say No I mean No !!

Fielding - guy sliding to try and prevent a four and still slide over the boundary
Or waiting on the other side of the boundary to pick up the ball , WTF the use of fielders if they do that.

I can understand there will be cases where it can't get cut off but eishhh not all the damn time ..

Please Big Ant fix this issues .

I'm part of quite a big online league and we all could so much more njoyed it if all this glitches are fixed !!!

Any one else please also give feedback so that we can get Big Ant to make this Cricket game the best Cricket ever!

Last edited:

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Here's what I hate that I think needs an update.
Let's say I hit it nearly for 4 and a fielder gets to it. I hit the X button (Playstation) so I can run and I run but the other batsman is staring into the distance unfocused. I get 3 qtrs of the way past before they decide to run. I turn back and I get run out.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Here's what I hate that I think needs an update.
Let's say I hit it nearly for 4 and a fielder gets to it. I hit the X button (Playstation) so I can run and I run but the other batsman is staring into the distance unfocused. I get 3 qtrs of the way past before they decide to run. I turn back and I get run out.

This one actually rarely happens to me as I tend only to run if I know I can make 2 or more. It did happen to me this morning and it was annoying to say the least. I'd cut one lightly and against my better judgement decided to run. The non-striker just stood there and never moved til I had reached him. Luckily for me I had reached the crease at the non-strikers' end by the time the ball arrived, by which time he'd just set off. Lazy AI bugger was as a result the one given out.

Users who are viewing this thread