**NEW** IPL 2017 Teams Shared under Friedlele7 - Stadiums added with latest Adboards.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anybody given the IPL teams a proper test run yet? Any thoughts? Suggestions or comments are welcome.

pinku

Associate Captain
Has anybody given the IPL teams a proper test run yet? Any thoughts? Suggestions or comments are welcome.

To be honest i have only played with Rcb at the moment and it was fantastic... the kits the players and bats also, i can't wait to start an ipl tournament which i will hopefully do today. Great work once again and thanks.

pinku

Associate Captain
Just need to get the Indian stadiums to compliment your teams by @maddawg1136 and @waraa with the correct adboards and on field logos, including ipl adboards which i guess can be used with your superb ipl logo you have created on the kits.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just need to get the Indian stadiums to compliment your teams by @maddawg1136 and @waraa with the correct adboards and on field logos, including ipl adboards which i guess can be used with your superb ipl logo you have created on the kits.
So the stadium that he added are not the right one

Fantazm

County Cricketer
cheers for the update. much appreciated. I wouldn't imagine it'll be long until any kit changes will be leaking out.

the logo duplication issue is really doing my head in now though.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I have begun work on the 2017 ipl kits. At the moment pics are rare and it is quite challenging to find enough to do a complete job so if anyone finds good reference pics post them here and I will get them up hopefully before it starts.

Already started sponsors logos and the new sleeve patch. Just need shirts and pants.

B

Bigby Wolf

I have begun work on the 2017 ipl kits. At the moment pics are rare and it is quite challenging to find enough to do a complete job so if anyone finds good reference pics post them here and I will get them up hopefully before it starts.

Already started sponsors logos and the new sleeve patch. Just need shirts and pants.
This is the SRH jersey ,only a sponsor has changed compared to the previous year.
71z56JElWFL._SL1500_.jpg

71xgoHtki8L._SL1500_.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
This is the SRH jersey ,only a sponsor has changed compared to the previous year.
71z56JElWFL._SL1500_.jpg

71xgoHtki8L._SL1500_.jpg
I have seen other variants around. I think this is just a placeholder for now. I also found the new Delhi one which has very slight changes

Users who are viewing this thread