Introductions

D

Deleted member 46200

So are you telling me that talking about your husband is relevant to Introductions thread then? I mean it's kind of unusual talking about him to strangers, but talking about him on this thread is just as irrelevant as talking about soccer on this thread. ;). I guess we better make a new thread talking all about your husband..
It is very relevant to my life thus relevant to my introduction if football is relevant to you then so be it, I apologise if I have insulted you but my marriage is sacred to me and everything I hold dear in my life,[DOUBLEPOST=1487377854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ladies & gents, lets not spam yet again another forum. Let's move the football discussion here and have this thread for introductions and welcoming new of members.
Thank you! I haven't done anything wrong. Ladies plural...?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is very relevant to my life thus relevant to my introduction if football is relevant to you then so be it, I apologise if I have insulted you but my marriage is sacred to me and everything I hold dear in my life,
Yes, I never said that your husband is not relavent to your life, that it's not really relevant to this thread, because I don't really think that people wouldn't care much about a user's husband on this forums and what he does.

I only made the point that you talking so much about your husband on this thread, who isn't even active, (as you said you took over his account) is just as irrelevant as football to OTHERS, of course he is relevant to you.

Well, you have not offended me, as I don't like football much, and I also apologize if I have insulted you.
Sorry about that. :p

D

Deleted member 46200

Yes, I never said that your husband is not relavent to your life, that it's not really relevant to this thread, because I don't really think that people wouldn't care much about a user's husband on this forums and what he does.

I only made the point that you talking so much about your husband on this thread, who isn't even active, (as you said you took over his account) is just as irrelevant as football to OTHERS, of course he is relevant to you.

Well, you have not offended me, as I don't like football much, and I also apologize if I have insulted you.
Sorry about that. :p
We did gets asked to move on from football not relationships if one is married then surely it is relevant. If it gives great pride then I'm guilty I haven't been asked to move on from mentioning it...? I will never mention anything again promise.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. But the people that are close to me have forgiven me time and time again. They're the reason I am still here, and I still believe in myself. I would give everything for them.
Even Your anday wala burger? :D

[HASHTAG]#ThandiJuggatein[/HASHTAG]

@Sami Kumar

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

@Sami Kumar

Anday wala burger is superior to mortal beings. You can't give an anday wala burger away, but an anday wala burger can give you away. [HASHTAG]#Thandijuggatnumber2[/HASHTAG]

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

@Sami Kumar
Anday wala burger is superior to mortal beings. You can't give an anday wala burger away, but an anday wala burger can give you away. [HASHTAG]#Thandijuggatnumber2[/HASHTAG]
file.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. But the people that are close to me have forgiven me time and time again. They're the reason I am still here, and I still believe in myself. I would give everything for them.
Admitting to them is one thing and then building on them is another, appreciating the support that others have given is critical. I too have much to be grateful for. People were there for me to.

Gully

School Cricketer
Hello all,

My name is Gareth.

Middlesex, Tottenham Hotspur and England. Not necessarily in that order!

For most of my lifetime my teams have been mediocre but that's changed. Middlesex are County Champions and Spurs are pretty decent now.

Aside from sport I am a keen enthusiast for woodwork, crime / mystery stories and post-rock.

Work is alright as well :thumbs

Don't know what else to say here so look forward to being a part of the community :)

D

Deleted member 46200

Hello all,

My name is Gareth.

For most of my lifetime my teams have been mediocre but that's changed. Middlesex are County Champions and Spurs are pretty decent now.

Aside from sport I am a keen enthusiast for woodwork, crime / mystery stories and post-rock.

Don't know what else to say here so look forward to being a part of the community :)

Hi Gareth and welcome! Tottenham and crime can be covered in the same topic, as probably Middlesex! As I'm trying to be more English then I will let you off with that and the fact I now live here.

Let me know if you need any assistance or questions and I or someone else will assist. All ways good to hear from a another Londoner (I work in London but live in Essex).

Best wishes, Caz.

Last edited by a moderator:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Hello all,

My name is Gareth.

Hey Gareth. Welcome to PlanetCricket. I hope You enjoy this forum! :)

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hello all,

My name is Gareth.

Hello friend hope you enjoy your time over here.

S

Satan666

Hello all,

My name is Gareth.

Hey Gareth/Gully welcome and glad to have you on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread