A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

KH7897992

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello, I was wondering if you (wasteyouryouth) could take a crack at the Sylhet Super Stars (Bangladesh Premier League) logo? There's not one on the academy. Thanks in adavance.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello, I was wondering if you (wasteyouryouth) could take a crack at the Sylhet Super Stars (Bangladesh Premier League) logo? There's not one on the academy. Thanks in adavance.
Should be up there now, under my username.

nnXH9a7.png

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth you should create a pinned post in your thread listing all of your work categorically. It appears that you did mod for almost every tournaments available in game. A consolidated list Will help us finding all at once. Keep posting your brilliant quality work! :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth you should create a pinned post in your thread listing all of your work categorically. It appears that you did mod for almost every tournaments available in game. A consolidated list Will help us finding all at once. Keep posting your brilliant quality work! :)
Unless there is a way of creating a pinned post what I've done is updated the first post of the thread with what I've done.

Users who are viewing this thread