Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You can try but I don't think it'll fix your Stadium issue, and i think your career might be stuffed cause all the teams will have random logos on their kits

One of the biggest issues at the moment, and will continue to be unless Big Ant rectify it, is the stadiums/logo limits. Modding is starting to feel a little pointless for me at the moment because of all the hoops we have to jump through. It was fun for a month or two til all the caps were hit. Now it feels like we have to pick and choose who we play as, dictated entirely by what has been downloaded.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
You can try but I don't think it'll fix your Stadium issue, and i think your career might be stuffed cause all the teams will have random logos on their kits
I've got that fixed. I had to delete all the user created teams and re-download them. I thought deleting all the stadiums and and redownloading them would have fixed it but it did a poor job. I think if I delete all of the stadiums and user created teams at the same time then redownload the teams it should be alright. That would take me a couple hours though.

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Yusuf Pathan..
yp.PNG

yp2.PNG

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's only taken multiple people many, many attempts to try and get this in the game. Today I'm proud to announce we have a serviceable full Bangladesh logo.

Had to simplify the text down to do it but it doesn't look "that" bad in-game.

bangladesh-png.183159

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Does anyone know if anyone has tackled any of the classic players? I want to play around with some of the All Time Best teams at some point, but I'm guessing no one's really tried to do appearances and so on while the current teams are still being finished off?

Users who are viewing this thread