The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a quick enquiry, I much appreciate all the teams made by all individuals, but I was just wondering if anyone has made any Historical Test sides?

IE Eng 80/90's, Aus 80/90's, WI 80/90's etc etc

Any feedback would be grateful.

I've put a couple teams from early 80S up on the academy England Australia and Pakistan will do more when I get to them posted under sid333

fasihfalcons

School Cricketer
Can anybody make a bit more accurate rating for English county team players.Sam Curran has an overall of 44 and he's a future talented player currently playing for England whereas in Bangladeshi domestic teams no names are rated in 70

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anybody make a bit more accurate rating for English county team players.Sam Curran has an overall of 44 and he's a future talented player currently playing for England whereas in Bangladeshi domestic teams no names are rated in 70
Can't you just do it? You have the game right? People on here have literally taken months to even get a playable team up and then you moan about it. Seriously?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'm not even sure how these ratings are anyway cause I had Josh Clarkson hit 60 off 30 balls and he is 21 overall. I wasn't controlling him either

BononFi__er

School Cricketer
Hello, I am very slowly (work commitments) working my way through changing names and stats for the various female teams in the game, other than those that have already been done by the excellent contributors on this thread. Please feel free to edit likenesses, equipment, kits etc. I have so far completed Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka national team and the Sri Lankan domestic teams. Now working on the WI domestic teams. I have avouded attaching stadia necause of the logo limit so please add your own.

PS4 username: Bradalyn

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone made or making the CPL Teams, not trying to be pushy just wondering

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I could see that here all teams at one place to download.
But there are different threads as well like county 2017, India , ipl and uploads of the teams also done separately.

Now I am confused which one to pick it up and download , which among them is best?

Can anyone maintain a single page of the teams to refer based on the rating so that whenever , whoever downloads will refer that place as single point of download?

Thanks in advance.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Can anyone maintain a single page of the teams to refer based on the rating so that whenever , whoever downloads will refer that place as single point of download?
Bright and Shiny Idea it is! :)

For now, it's ours to fix and move on though. Modders around here are doing an outstanding job for sure but when you want to consolidate some thing, way beyond the way the actual moderators wished that to be...... ah! "this" happens!

Unfortunate but it's time to move our fingers a bit and get some work done before we enjoy our game! :) ....... Happy Gaming!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
I've put a couple teams from early 80S up on the academy England Australia and Pakistan will do more when I get to them posted under sid333
I've got quite a few Aussie Teams from the 80's. Mainly touring squads from 1980 to England right up to 2005. There is also some West Indies squads (including the great '62, '66, '84) touring sides to England. Should have the remaining 69', '73 and 90's squads up too.

Many of the all time greats are there that were not in the Academy. Such as Charlie Griffith, Basil Butcher and Seymour Nurse, Abdul Qadir, etc. You'll find them on the user name Mouseydread.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Fixed a few squads, added stadiums and also added the RCB away and green kits.

upload_2017-4-8_0-29-51.png

Users who are viewing this thread