2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0905
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Durham and Warwickshire
Ground: -
Over Count:
80.1 (2nd Innings)
Issue (one line description): While batting, opposition team take the new ball. When this happens, the umpire raises his arm (as he would while you are looking around the field etc) but never lowers it, so the ball is never delivered.
Bug description (detail): As above, the whole game stops because the umpire won't let the bowler deliver the ball. I've tried looking around, exiting the match and then resuming it again - but the same thing happens after they take the new ball. Restarting the entire game itself doesn't fix it either. This might need a hotfix because at the minute I can't continue with my career which is really really annoying.

ixQVCBv.png

Essentially I'm stuck at the above and can't do anything other than move around the crease.

Simulate one delivery or one over but make sure 'Simulate to career player' is not checked.

Jethwa

School Cricketer
Can someone help me please, i downloaded the game from steam, it works fine but the game doesnt save, evertime i start the game it goes through the same initial setup, if i save a match midway and exit and restart the game i go back to the initial setup and the saved game is nowhere to be found.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just had a weird run out with my non striker. Bowler threw the ball at the stumps and the non striker was inside the crease when the bails came off. However, he then (for some reason) walked out of his crease and was given out. That can't be right, can it? Thankfully it's the last over of a T20 and not of any real importance, but seemed weird to me.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios When is the new patch coming out? Not able to enjoy the game to the fullest this way. :(

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Very difficult to hit 4's after the powerplay is over. Ball is not going into gaps :(

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Very difficult to hit 4's after the powerplay is over. Ball is not going into gaps :(

I find there's a huge gap around 50ft high between midwicket and cover.

passarapin

County Cricketer
AUS..
Was just enjoying the cracks on a third day pitch opening up as a bowler in my county game. Picked up a few wickets with cutters around one of them anyway. Then I realised I was going to have to bat on it in the last innings when it would be even worse, haha!

Cracks.jpg

I think I lasted five balls! :p
Wow I don't think I've seen cracks like this open up!
Might be because my graphics settings aren't high on PC.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hello guys...

Thought of glancing the Cricket academy after several days.

When I entered the Cricket studio section & then the Logo creater , I found the "create logo" LOCKED.

What could be the reason??

@MattW @HBK619

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hello guys...

Thought of glancing the Cricket academy after several days.

When I entered the Cricket studio section & then the Logo creater , I found the "create logo" LOCKED.

What could be the reason??

@MattW @HBK619
Usually means you have reached the logo limit...

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Further, I would also like to point out a peculiar point about the fielding options which we get when we press the UP on the D pad.

Several times even if we select very defensive option from the toggles for both the batsman, still there are close in fielders & fielders inside the circle with barely only 1 or 2 fielders outside. even when there are no fielding restrictions...
Because ideally defensive type fields have the max no of fielders allowed at the boundary...

Also in other toggles like "stop singles" or "protecting boundaries" the actual field barely reflects the respective field mode....

Is there some setting in the field editor where this can be enabled/ corrected or is it a bug??

Has anyone of you guys have come across this observation??

Awaiting your replies

@MattW @HBK619

Thanx[DOUBLEPOST=1488528392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Usually means you have reached the logo limit...

Thanx @Jerm

Ohhh..

Is it advisable to delete few logos OR will it mess up the downloaded players, teams stadiums etc??

Users who are viewing this thread