**NEW** IPL 2017 Teams Shared under Friedlele7 - Stadiums added with latest Adboards.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So when the sheet for bats was put up and I asked specifically for IPL player bats how much did you contribute? Do the bats yourself.
We'll have too now don't I don't even have the correct stadium all u do is the uniform which look good lucky have a sheet myself with the player without a bat so there not really fully completed why share a half job

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We'll have too now don't I don't even have the correct stadium all u do is the uniform which look good lucky have a sheet myself with the player without a bat so there not really fully completed why share a half job
All i do is the kits?? Dude, do you have any idea how much work that is? I have made over 200 kits 1000s of logos and over 100 bats. You have done jack s**t. All you do is come on here make requests and then b*tch and moan about the work put in by many people like me, for free I might add. Just for the record, I added stadiums and the latest version of all IPL teams have new adboards as well. Hope they are good enough for your majesty.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
For anyone else interested. I shared my latest version with stadiums and adboards by @waraa, I added some new adboards for the latest IPL. The squads are pretty much up to date now with minor fixes done.

I am personally very happy with them, even if they still need bats.[DOUBLEPOST=1491725814][/DOUBLEPOST]
Patch is broken, RPS are still Supergiants not Supergiant. 0/10 do not download.

Just kidding, great work as ever

I am confused by this. ??

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
All i do is the kits?? Dude, do you have any idea how much work that is? I have made over 200 kits 1000s of logos and over 100 bats. You have done jack s**t. All you do is come on here make requests and then b*tch and moan about the work put in by many people like me, for free I might add. Just for the record, I added stadiums and the latest version of all IPL teams have new adboards as well. Hope they are good enough for your majesty.
I proarbly don't have the tool I'm not bitchy I did want to help earlier but got no reply

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
For anyone else interested. I shared my latest version with stadiums and adboards by @waraa, I added some new adboards for the latest IPL. The squads are pretty much up to date now with minor fixes done.

I am personally very happy with them, even if they still need bats.[DOUBLEPOST=1491725814][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ctrl + a over my post

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors

The teams are really awesome mate, thanks so much!

B

Bigby Wolf

Great work on adding the stadiums as well they all look really good in game and does give a different feel at different Stadiums.
Though only able to download 2 of them because of the database error.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@Llewelynf, when did you last update? Just wondering how much I missed when I downloaded the teams. It had all the updated uniforms and the stadiums, just a couple of teams weren't completely up to date. I downloaded them around 30 odd hours ago.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf, when did you last update? Just wondering how much I missed when I downloaded the teams. It had all the updated uniforms and the stadiums, just a couple of teams weren't completely up to date. I downloaded them around 30 odd hours ago.
I reshared again last night with stadiums and adboards

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I reshared again last night with stadiums and adboards
Ah yeah, I had downloaded them and they had stadiums with a few IPL specific ad boards so it may be more or less up to date. There were only a couple little things like a left armer who is a right armer in the game but you said you had updated the smaller things so I may have only missed some minor updates.

waraa

County Cricketer

Thanks man. Looks like some new adboards are due (fbb, Vitara Brezza, Vodafone etc), and I need to update Rajkot, Indore and Hyderabad with team-specific vinyls. Good work!

Btw, Rajkot is available under 'prashkan90', though it has default adboards.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks man. Looks like some new adboards are due (fbb, Vitara Brezza, Vodafone etc), and I need to update Rajkot, Indore and Hyderabad with team-specific vinyls. Good work!

Btw, Rajkot is available under 'prashkan90', though it has default adboards.

I did vodafone, vivo, brezza, iplt20.com, fanpark and yes bank adboards i think. All uploaded with some of your stadiums

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I need a help. When I am trying to download the team, I am getting the error that Logo Database is full. Hence, none of the logos are getting downloaded. Can anyone suggest me how to fix this error?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I need a help. When I am trying to download the team, I am getting the error that Logo Database is full. Hence, none of the logos are getting downloaded. Can anyone suggest me how to fix this error?
Need to delete some logos. It's a painful process. I think you need to go into logo creator and then there is a delete logo option. Alternatively, you could delete all the logos from the PS4 saved data option/delete the downloaded teams and start again.

Users who are viewing this thread