English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters

Sarah Joseph

School Cricketer
Heard about John Terry leaving Chelsea. Heartbreaking for me. This guy did great performance over more than a decade old career at Chelsea.

D

Deleted member 46200

Heard about John Terry leaving Chelsea. Heartbreaking for me. This guy did great performance over more than a decade old career at Chelsea.
Yes great guy with the exception to being a racist, having an affair and generally being... Well not a nice guy but yep, a great old player makes Hansie Cronje look... Reasonable. So I've been told, want to watch real football, go to the AFL thread I have posted highlights of all the Eagles games to date.

D

Deleted member 46200

youth-football-tours-butlins.jpg

THIS IS FOOTBALL!
AFL-Grand-Final.jpg

This is handball.
Jack my friend this is football;

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Rest in peace Ugo Ehiogu. Will be remembered for his time at Villa.
I remember spotting him once when I was kid, he was in town walking with Gareth Southgate when he was here for a cup tie during his Middlesborough days.

El Loco

ENG....
@zimrahil Did you follow it? There were live streams popping up sporadically but listening to the commentary on WM it sounded like an awful game, atmosphere was jumping though. Understand Blues will feel hard done by but when Gabby came on the atmosphere changed, scrappy goal but we got the result so I'm buzzing :D
Sort of rooting for to City stay up in a way because I still want the second city derby in the Championship next season.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No as not on tv went shopping with the wife, and glad I did!

If wasn't a bluenose would definitely want them to go down to teach board a lesson. Gabby always scores against us so no surprise there. Shame for you he only turns up for 2 games a season :p

Still think we will go down - got redknapp about a month too late

El Loco

ENG....
No as not on tv went shopping with the wife, and glad I did!

If wasn't a bluenose would definitely want them to go down to teach board a lesson. Gabby always scores against us so no surprise there. Shame for you he only turns up for 2 games a season :p

Still think we will go down - got redknapp about a month too late

Haha you know there's something wrong when a team that has 80 odd mil worth of talent at their disposal is looking to Agbonlahor for inspiration. :p
Well, we'll see if we can do you a favour by beating Blackburn next week lol. Apparently we're taking something like 8000 there and their fans hardly turn up so it'll be like a home game for us.

D

Deleted member 46200

Last game highlights, Luton v Notts County 22/4/2017.

D

Deleted member 46200

Last game highlights Accrington v Luton 29/04/2017

Sarah Joseph

School Cricketer
Yes great guy with the exception to being a racist, having an affair and generally being... Well not a nice guy but yep, a great old player makes Hansie Cronje look... Reasonable. So I've been told, want to watch real football, go to the AFL thread I have posted highlights of all the Eagles games to date.

Well, i would agree with you on that. Will surely check out your AFL thread.

D

Deleted member 46200

The great escape.... You know who you are. Sssh!!! Your secret is safe... ? Just remember my PM about the shirt!!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The great escape.... You know who you are. Sssh!!! Your secret is safe... ? Just remember my PM about the shirt!!!

Easily your best post in 6 months on the site so no reason for me to get 'shirty' with you? :p - brings back memories of squeaky bum time yesterday lunchtime.

El Loco

ENG....
How on earth? We let Rovers beat us too :p
Least we still have the worlds greatest derby to look forward to next year though.

Users who are viewing this thread