Pakistan Tour of West Indies - March/May 2017

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Bravo for Aamir, Finally taken 5 Wickets haul after a long time. Good going Pakistan. Younis King Khan is just 23 runs away for a Milestone!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Younis on 9999! But now it's the tea break! Has to wait a bit longer now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I was on watching it and was like damn it will need to wait another 20 min

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What a champ and what a way to retire reaching 10000 runs. Another solid player and another old era player to retire. Good luck Younis for future years. Would love to see Misbah playing a champion innings here which will give both of them a fitting end although the series is yet left.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
West Indies tumbling big time. This should be Pakistan's test. Wrap the line up under 50 runs and grab the match. A very good opportunity lies here specially with Yasir Shah firing big at the moment. Tremendous performance by Pakistan so far. Bravo for Misbah Ul Haq for his 99 runs. The conditions were not too easy for batting as well.

My only concern is Wahab Riaz and the new recruit Abbas. Even if he has taken 1000 wickets in domestic circuit. His bowling action, run-up is telling categorically that he isnt an international material. I have seen him for the first time. Selectors should avoid the media and public pressure and do what they feel is best for the team

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Misbah stranded on 99... :( Younis reaches 10K....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a great victory for Pakistan regardless. Misbah and Younis showed their class, Aamir and Yasir returns back to form and we have again seen Babar Azam for the future Insha'ALLAH :) Good performance overall. Rankings have gone up as well. The test series should be of Pakistan!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
After a great start from Pakistani bowlers. West Indies have put them fully on the backfoot.

I don't think Shadab Khan was ready to play test match. He only has 5 FC matches on his belt. Like seriously he needed some more time on FC.

R Chase was really good. I'm impressed with his batting. He is the backbone of windies test line-up.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Giving a test cap to Shadab Khan is a highly pre-mature decision. I could see Shehzad is currently playing for his slot than the team. Way too slow.. But perhaps that's what you are expected to do when you are out from the team having one of the prominent performers based on so-called discipline. Pakistan still holding the edge I believe provided they pick some pace in the batting.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why, Misbah, why? :(

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So freaking sad for Misbah, twice in two games. I just love this guys patience and play. Will miss him play in Green after this match. He has been instrumental in getting what Pakistan cricket is today. Leaving politics aside as an Indian I can only wish him good luck along with Younis. Brilliant chaps Pakistan will never produce again.

Users who are viewing this thread