England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After that, I dunno if I have the interest or patience for doing bats. Here's a crack at the Duncan Fearnley Magnum (shared under that name).

The logos are separated so people should be able to reuse them for other bats if they want.

A47VEB0.png

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
After that, I dunno if I have the interest or patience for doing bats. Here's a crack at the Duncan Fearnley Magnum (shared under that name).

The logos are separated so people should be able to reuse them for other bats if they want.

A47VEB0.png

wow quick! that is brilliant thanks.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Yes I believe so... quincy did a brilliant one for dbc14 but ive never been able to get one for dbc17 and its way beyond my skills

There's an SP Special on the community but I think the script writing on the master would be beyond my capabilities as well. Text is my downfall really, if I haven't got the font installed on my PC then anything more than a few large, bold characters is way out of my league.

Coincidentally though, my next project is likely to be a PS (Peak Sports) bat, just trying to find a decent image.

psbat.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There's an SP Special on the community but I think the script writing on the master would be beyond my capabilities as well. Text is my downfall really, if I haven't got the font installed on my PC then anything more than a few large, bold characters is way out of my league.

Coincidentally though, my next project is likely to be a PS (Peak Sports) bat, just trying to find a decent image.

View attachment 187225

No worries. yes I've got the special downloaded already.

Look forward to seeing the PS one when done. I'm all over anything retro :)

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
How about this then?

Let me know if it's close enough and I will share it.

View attachment 187215

Edit: Or is it more like this one?
I'll share this anyway because I think it looks pretty good.
View attachment 187217
The bottom one is pretty much it! Mine was the Mark Waugh Master Blaster so it had his name above the master blaster but that doesn't matter. Looks awesome! Thanks so much!

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Dodgy aluminium bat, anyone?

dklcb.jpg

dklcb1.jpg
dklcb2.jpg

I couldn't be bothered with the Patent Pend or the inverted "bats" and there's no chance of the signature. It'll do for now.

alifaull333

School Cricketer
I would like to download more bats for my career player but it says I have run out of logo space, is there anyway to fix this and get some new bats and keep team logos?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I would like to download more bats for my career player but it says I have run out of logo space, is there anyway to fix this and get some new bats and keep team logos?
There is another (slightly complicated) way. Name the bats and I will try help out. If your logos are full chances are you already have the bats stored in memory.

Users who are viewing this thread