BRAND NEW - ICC Champions Trophy 2017 (ALL TEAMS UPDATED WITH LATEST KITS) by FRIEDLELE7

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Some are like India and England. SA have their launch next week and others are sure to follow.

I have to be honest though, I have been reading conflicting articles, some even suggest the teams will all wear the kits from above. Once there is some sort of official confirmation I will act accordingly.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Some are like India and England. SA have their launch next week and others are sure to follow.

I have to be honest though, I have been reading conflicting articles, some even suggest the teams will all wear the kits from above. Once there is some sort of official confirmation I will act accordingly.
I've send the ICC shop a message on their website asking if the country jerseys will be the playing strip used.

gunit123

County Cricketer
I have not come across that problem because my player's are all linked regardless of the custom team so there is only one.

Thank you for these kits! Just to confirm, when you link the teams, do you select 'YES' for uniforms only or for identity, equipment, roster etc as well?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just got a reply, probably should have worded my email a bit clearly but I asked if they are the actual playing jerseys and got this back...

Hi Gareth,

No they are not that actual playing jerseys that the players will be wearing.

Best Regards

ICC Cricket Store

So I'm not sure if they thought I meant the shirts that they would actually wear or the design. I replied back about the design.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@Llewelynf just got an email about the design

The players will be wearing different designs. We offer a range of tournament supporter wear.

Best Regards

ICC Cricket Store

Looks like we will have to wait until the warm up matches. They are pretty soon though

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan have kept their jersey secret, because before the last jersey launch, the design was leaked and fake jerseys with the real design were on the market a couple of weeks before the launch, and the PCB lost a lot of money.

mattyyy__g

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just noticed these on FB. Should be pretty easy to replicate seeing it is just their current ODI strip with AUSTRALIA in place of the front sponsor. FB_IMG_1495712079126.jpg FB_IMG_1495712088776.jpg

B

Bigby Wolf

Bangladesh is also wearing a different kit the red variant similar to one they had in last years's wt20.

Users who are viewing this thread