No Requests Haseeb's Downloads

Which Face I'll make next ? Give your opinion.

• Martin Guptill (New zealand)

• Rubel Hossain (Bangladesh)

• Brad Haddin (Australia)

• David Miller (South Africa)

• Above question is old donot vote please

Results are only viewable after voting.

drastsab

Club Captain
Bro if you are comparing this game wid Cricket07 then you are wrong you have to do placements,to play sensibily and play gap shots and once the batsman set you can play lofted shots and can do better scores thats all what can i do ?? ;)

Thanks for reply. No bro I dont compared any Cricket game with The GREAT ASHES 2009...Always me scores 300 above in Odi format but CPU (AI) failed to chase it always. me as a winner .....And then. Cpu played too aggressive using unwanted Lofted shots and failed to score ...they're all out with in 20 or 35 overs with poor target ......how to increase CPU BATTING is REALISM. I dont degrade of this game. i want to play with CPU (AI) little bit realistically. I DONT KNOW WHETHER MY ROSTER IS PROBLEM. Or not. Probably i set 100 points. For All bowlers is this wrong?

Last edited:

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks for reply. No bro I dont compared any Cricket game with The GREAT ASHES 2009...Always me scores 300 above in Odi format but CPU (AI) failed to chase it always. me as a winner .....And then. Cpu played too aggressive using unwanted Lofted shots and failed to score ...they're all out with in 20 or 35 overs with poor target ......how to increase CPU BATTING is REALISM. I dont degrade of this game. i want to play with CPU (AI) little bit realistically. I DONT KNOW WHETHER MY ROSTER IS PROBLEM. Or not. Probably i set 100 points. For All bowlers is this wrong?
Change the difficulty to medium or hard and if you are saying this that if there any patch that can fix the realism than it's not available neither i know well about these things sorry man ! :(

drastsab

Club Captain
Change the difficulty to medium or hard and if you are saying this that if there any patch that can fix the realism than it's not available neither i know well about these things sorry man ! :(
Did you face it..... what about your cpu gameplay.... i changed the roster now i using Your CT17 roster. WILL SEE

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Did you face it..... what about your cpu gameplay.... i changed the roster now i using Your CT17 roster. WILL SEE
Mine is OK still if I play in easy difficulty then I always WIN but Normal is best sometimes I win sometimes not Its more like 50/50

Perfect one what about CARDIFF HEADINGLEY. LORDS? WHEN IT'll RELEASE
I'm not editing all of them just these three which are selected for CT17
The Oval
Cardiff
Birmingham
I'll release them with the advertisements,pitch-ads so we have to wait for the First Match OF CT17 :):)

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
CardiffVF.png CardiffORGN.png CardiffORG.png
So these are the Previews for Cardiff Stadium hope you guys will like it also Give your Opinions for any changes :thumbs:thumbs

drastsab

Club Captain
hi bro.....what is purpose of turn on. ANTI-ALIASING in game of ashes 09.... i always set 4x in game....is this spoil the gameplay... I don't know..

muhammad arslan

School Cricketer
DAxi56oXoAA-EWm.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1495951742][/DOUBLEPOST]
390315_42735069.jpg

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Previews for :eng:England,:pak:Pakistan Kits will be available soon just wait :yes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread