DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Stats in career mode are not recording not outs. This bugs the overall average. It's a little mind boggling that career stats are still not fixed considering how long it has been. Gameplay however is much more clean and crisp and feels like real cricket, as much as a game can for me. Stat tracking has a been a real pain though.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Stats in career mode are not recording not outs. This bugs the overall average. It's a little mind boggling that career stats are still not fixed considering how long it has been. Gameplay however is much more clean and crisp and feels like real cricket, as much as a game can for me. Stat tracking has a been a real pain though.

Did you start a new career after applying Patch 4? If not that could be the reason coz the stats issue is fixed in Patch 4 as far as I know. In case the issue still persists, do report it in the bugs reporting thread.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Did you start a new career after applying Patch 4? If not that could be the reason coz the stats issue is fixed in Patch 4 as far as I know. In case the issue still persists, do report it in the bugs reporting thread.
Yes, it's a new career. Thank you. I'll report it in the bugs section then. Wasn't sure if it had been fixed.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Played a match for the first time since patch 4. Clean bowled a couple of tailenders which was awesome to see and also picked up a snick to 1st slip. Gameplay is so much better now. Hats off to Big Ant for all of their work. Bit concerning about those stats if true @hammadahmed88 though.

Edit: Also bowled an off-cutter which produced an edge to the keeper for a nice little wicket, definitely helps that it was Umar Akmal who was already on a ton at that stage.

micgrech

Club Captain
Played a match for the first time since patch 4. Clean bowled a couple of tailenders which was awesome to see and also picked up a snick to 1st slip. Gameplay is so much better now. Hats off to Big Ant for all of their work. Bit concerning about those stats if true @hammadahmed88 though.

Edit: Also bowled an off-cutter which produced an edge to the keeper for a nice little wicket, definitely helps that it was Umar Akmal who was already on a ton at that stage.

What difficulty level are you playong on?

micgrech

Club Captain
There are actually 9-12 variants for length. For example you can go with short, good, overpitched or yorker length initially. Then you can use the triggers (L1/R1) to shorten the length or bowl fuller. Thus you have 3 variants for each type leading to 12 different lengths. Obviously it's not as good an option as letting RS control the length but if this option allows the game ability to show the ball marker early, then i'm all for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1495728658][/DOUBLEPOST]

When you start the match (initial match selection screen), it asks you for the starting time. I generally change it to an 11am start.

I dont understand why bigant went down this path.

The main two components in bowling is line and length. DBC14 had this depicted perfectly. Thats the entire point of the new bowling mechanics. The way it is better just bring back the pitch marker lime the old cricket games.

This game would be awesome now if it had the same bowling mechanics as DBC14 imo!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes, it's a new career. Thank you. I'll report it in the bugs section then. Wasn't sure if it had been fixed.
I also found this issue , but when player comes to bat only not outs are not calculated. But when you check in My Career Player Statistics , there you find that not outs are calculated showing more accurate average. Just fyi.

Bhargav Srinivas

School Cricketer
Pls help , I'm facing this problem , get best can't download stadiums :( Getting alert: "Unable to download stadium. CUSTOM STADIUM DB FULL " Pls help me how to clear the stadium db

Attachments

• IMG_20170526_124333.jpg
    IMG_20170526_124333.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 148

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I also found this issue , but when player comes to bat only not outs are not calculated. But when you check in My Career Player Statistics , there you find that not outs are calculated showing more accurate average. Just fyi.

Had noticed there was a difference in the figures shown, thanks for working it out. Bit frustrating but at least it is calculated correctly somewhere.

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
This game is now amazing loving it....shame about grinding through the t20 leagues again, but hey ho....its far more enjoyable than last time. Im loving it....nice 1 big ant!

Stokes82

School Cricketer
Loving the update but after doing get best and starting a career as Joe Root, the England team is full of random players and not the real England team, any ideas how to fix this?

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Enjoy the game now fancied playing India v West Indies Test Series I couldn't believe it I had 4 caught bat pads in one innings! Now going back to DBC 14 and before patch 4 I hardly would get any in the Many games I have played It seems there are even more edges after patch 4. The only thing I couldn't find for caught and bowled in Career Mode for my leg spin bowler, that mini game no a button to press for return catches which was originally there when DBC 17 first game came out.

Users who are viewing this thread