Yuvraj
Jadhav
Dhoni
Jadeja/Pandya
Ashwin/Pandya
Bhuvi
Shami/Yadav
Bumrah
Personally, I dont think Dhoni would come after Jadhav... He will come before him as he did in the England Series

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Personally I think India should've gone for a specalist spinner as cover for Ashwin, because on flat tracks he will get absolutely smacked. I do not have much faith in him delivering unless it is a spinning track. Kuldeep Yadav or somebody else would have helped.

B

Bigby Wolf

A Warmup match between Australia and Srilanka today is at the oval today.Is it going to be telecasted ? As far as i know only Indian warmup matches are live on Star Network.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A Warmup match between Australia and Srilanka today is at the oval today.Is it going to be telecasted ? As far as i know only Indian warmup matches are live on Star Network.
I don't know if the match is going to be telecast. If so you may see few live streaming on YouTube.

S

Satan666

From all reports it seems the traditional English swing bowling is a thing of the past!

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
From all reports it seems the traditional English swing bowling is a thing of the past!
Seems like the CT will have a plethora of flat pitches to ensure that ratings stay high since ratings are proportional to runs scored. This means there will be little room for upsets and we'll see the usual top 4 in the semis. Any movement will depend on the overhead conditions rather than on the pitch. Cricket used to be better when each country had its own characteristic pitch conditions rather having flat pitches all over the world.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Pakistan bowlers just got spnaked by Bangladesh. The Pakistan batting lineup seems to be in good hands but the last few months their problems being able to seize those crucial moments in the match and their bowlers. Their bowlers have been a let down, because they gave too many runs in recent months, and it seems that it is too much that the young Pak batting lineup can take.

S

Satan666

Pakistan bowlers just got spnaked by Bangladesh. The Pakistan batting lineup seems to be in good hands but the last few months their problems being able to seize those crucial moments in the match and their bowlers. Their bowlers have been a let down, because they gave too many runs in recent months, and it seems that it is too much that the young Pak batting lineup can take.

Yah watching this match live playboy?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The boundary on one side is literally 40 yards

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hafeez needs to be banned from playing for Pakistan. He is making Soumya Sarkar look like McGrath.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Yah watching this match live playboy?
I'm not talking about this match specifically. No I am not watching it live. Also WTF does "playboy" supposed to mean?

Users who are viewing this thread