Any Improvements?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
This site can’t provide a secure connection
Home - PlanetCricket Forums uses an unsupported protocol.
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

I've been getting these messages every time I try and open a link in PM (PC - Google Crome/Opera | Mobile: Opera Mini)

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
When I was trying to make contact about getting into my account I searched facebook, there's a group called Planetcricket.net cricket simulator.

Is that official?
.net redirects here and using very PC images, all good if so but incase it's a fraud...

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This site can’t provide a secure connection
Home - PlanetCricket Forums uses an unsupported protocol.
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

I've been getting these messages every time I try and open a link in PM (PC - Google Crome/Opera | Mobile: Opera Mini)

Anyone else experiencing the same?

https:// add this before ' planetcricket.org ' (without spaces and inverted commas...)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Damn. Missin the good ol Vb days :(

EDIT: but the site is getting adverts, has about 90k members. idk if it would be too expensive for PC management.
It all depends on @MattW he is the backbone of the site. If he thinks its a good addition he would spend from his pocket but if he feels its not needed then he won't.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I was not here/not active when the rep system was in place but I've been a part of other forums and it almost always gets abused, as User2010 said. It's like a "Dislike" button. You know it will only bring trouble and nothing else if implemented.

D

Deleted member 46200

I was not here/not active when the rep system was in place but I've been a part of other forums and it almost always gets abused, as User2010 said. It's like a "Dislike" button. You know it will only bring trouble and nothing else if implemented.
Indeed we don't want to set negative trends, I presume actually, let's face the truth I am the most disliked person here so from me a big no!

Users who are viewing this thread