Women's thread, the thread for all women on Planet cricket to get together (men are welcome).

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46200

Maybe you can begin to understand me (now us) better...
Why Men and Women Think Differently? This Guy Nailed It

D

Deleted member 46200

She's talking my language,
[DOUBLEPOST=1493647202][/DOUBLEPOST]For the more adventurous,

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
The thing about shoes and stairs...

In a previous role, I used to have to attend very formal functions on occasion (think tux or tails) and usually part of the evening was canapes down stairs followed by the formal meal upstairs. Moving between the two rooms was formal, with seniority and 'offering the arm' etc. Trouble was that the stairs were a U shape, so up, 90deg turn, straight, 90 deg turn and up. The trouble was there was no landing, so the stairs on the turn were wedged shape. Not only did the poor women have to deal with shoes in heals, they also had to deal with the fact there was barely any tread as they were on the inside. I used to go with a daughter of a colleague to these things where it was inappropriate to go alone, which was most of the time. (Looking back Im pretty sure he was trying to set us up, but anyway) and every time she would stumble just cause there was only cm's of tread. In the end we perfected this 'scoot', where she would have to press down on me and lift herself up on the other side with the handrail and leap a few steps to have a chance.

I tried walking up the same stairs one day and it was just impossible for me. So while I cant say I know what heels are like, I can kinda sympathize.

I understand theres more issues for ladies with clothing and fashion, but on the plus side women gets to wear skirts without being social pariahs, thats pretty nifty :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

Seriously, if someone asked me to wear high heals I would wear a pair of steel toe caps!!!

Big no!
Louboutin-stiletto-shoe.jpg

Big yes.
slide_397002_4877786_free.jpg

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm sure this has been answered, but I'll ask anyway..

What is it with women and shoes?

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm sure this has been answered, but I'll ask anyway..

What is it with women and shoes?
How many times do I change my picture around and why do you think I do it... ?

I'll give you a straight answer later.

MrsPacman

School Cricketer
As much as there are other issues that arise, on distinct advantage of pregnancy is letting that monthly beast lay dormant.

D

Deleted member 46200

As much as there are other issues that arise, on distinct advantage of pregnancy is letting that monthly beast lay dormant.
I'm currently surrounded by bodies and I have no idea whom they are... Unfortunately, none are my brother in law. Family planning for us starts in two years.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I'm currently surrounded by bodies and I have no idea whom they are... Unfortunately, none are my brother in law. Family planning for us starts in two years.
I feel for you you must get heavy periods from day one soz to hear that. I am not too bad just get a chopsy.

Users who are viewing this thread