Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I used to be too much into leagues here. Guess, I'll be doing that again. Happy to be back. If anyone's needing a team manager or partner, just shoot. Also I'll try running leagues of mine, just like the old time.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Welcome back, I guess they finally believed you are who you said you are :)

That's not how it happened. Somehow my mind just clicked and I remembered(actually assumed) the password to my email that I had used for signing up here. So I just reset the password to this account using my email account and got in here. Although I've came to learn that I should really stop handling so many email accounts. :p

And by the way, @VC was so supportive when I spoke to him about I having troubles getting back here. Many thanks to him.

Would you be interested in co managing Bengal or Punjab?

I'll take Punjab. I liked Bengal's squad; but given that they already have two managers I don't know how I'm going to fit in. So I'll go for Punjab.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I used to be too much into leagues here. Guess, I'll be doing that again. Happy to be back. If anyone's needing a team manager or partner, just shoot. Also I'll try running leagues of mine, just like the old time.
Whaaaaaatttttt.... Mr. vCash is back...

Reactions: Ohm

Users who are viewing this thread