PSP (Playstaion Portable)

should the white psp (only in japan) be all over the world, but remmember it doesnt p

• yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • dont care

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • dont judge a book by it's cover

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Madman said:
you can do it...
i have it on my PSP now :cool: pretty good game, better gameplay than BLIC 2005 anyway :)

Cool.....I didn't know that PSP has a cricket game...

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Madman said:
its not a "PSP Game" its a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis game that can be used with an emulator
you can also run windows and macintosh computer systems on the PSP :cool:

Cool...man..

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
hey guess what, my i got nba live 2006 from my friend for only $6, i jipped him bad, lol, its an asome game

Haha..so its like you fooled your friend...LOL..

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Hey guys, i emailed codemasters about a psp cricket game in the future and this is what they had to say:

CodeM said:
Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

We have no plans at present for a PSP version of the game - but this might change in the future. We are planning future versions of our cricket game, and this might include a PSP version.

Hope this helps,

Peer

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
MLB? '06: The Show

MLB? '06: The Show is cumin out soon for psp and all the other systems, its expected to be pretty gud,

* All New Career Mode takes your career on the road as you create your player and assign him to your favorite team. Your ability will establish a spot on an MLB roster or land you in the minors.
* All-New Season Mode tests your commitment and allows you to make a run for consecutive rings for all ten fingers with multiple seasons wherever your road trip takes you with PSP?.
* All-New Historical Greats gives you the opportunity to pit today's starts against legends of yesteryear. Now you can find out for yourself who really is the best of the best.
* SportsConnect News2Go affords you the same functionality as the PlayStation?2 version but takes it one step further. When online with your PSP, you can select to save the latest news feeds to your Memory Stick Duo? and review at your leisure - offline or on the go.
^^^from sony.com^^^
image_1.jpg

^^^from sony.com^^^

edit: heres another pic but im not sure for whut console, most likely not the PSP,
675696-0.jpg

other upcuming games are
Generation of Chaos
SpongeBob Squarepants: The Yellow Avenger
Untold Legends?: The Warrior's Code?
NBA Ballers?: Rebound?

Last edited:

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Cool man thanx for the info. and everything...

Its almost like the previous game "NBA Ballers"...Can't they make it harder and cool new graphics and many more...

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
hey guys, the all start wekend is available to download to psp for free on nba.com, just click on allstar home , and then downloads!

Users who are viewing this thread