AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Statistics & K.O Bracket

Updated Knockout Tournament Bracket after 3 matches.

upload_2017-1-6_22-47-54.png

Highest Run Scorer

751947.html

Team - Sri Lanka
Name - Dimuth Karunaratne
Runs Scored - 126(78)
Highest - 126(78) vs Afghanistan

Highest Wicket Taker

575989.html

Team - Sri Lanka
Name - Amila Aponso
Wickets - 3

Completed Matches

Match 1 - Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka - Sri Lanka won by 46 runs
Match 2 - Kenya vs Namibia - Kenya won by 6 wickets
Match 3 - Hong Kong vs New Zealand - New Zealand won by 14 runs
Match 4 - England vs West Indies - England won by 78 runs
Match 5 - Bangladesh vs Pakistan - Bangladesh won by 7 runs
Match 6 - India vs Netherlands - India won by 38 runs

Upcoming Matches

Match 7 - Ireland vs Nepal
Match 8 - Australia vs South Africa

Quarter-Final 1 - Sri Lanka vs Kenya
Quarter-Final 2 - New Zealand vs England
Quarter-Final 3 - Bangladesh vs Match 6 winner
Quarter-Final 4 - Match 7 winner vs Match 8 winner

Semi Finals 1 - QF1 winner vs QF2 winner
Semi Finals 2 - QF3 winner vs QF4 winner

Finals - SF1 winner vs SF2 winner

Attachments

• Xbox 1_3_2017 1_49_47 AM.png
    Xbox 1_3_2017 1_49_47 AM.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Match 1
Afghanistan(Me) vs Sri Lanka(AI)
Greater Noida (Afghanistan's Indian home ground)

Sri Lankan Batting Innings

Afghanistan Run Chase

Match Notes -

1st Innings

Afghanistan decided to bowl first. From ball 1 Karunaratne looked aggressive. I was smashed all around the park. Whatever line or length I bowled Karunaratne just smashed it for four's. What was good about this Sri Lankan innings was that his partner Fernando did not behave aggressively and quietly rotated strike. I finally got a much deserved breakthrough on 86 runs as Fernando was caught behind by Shafiq of Shenwari. Kushal Mendis came out to bat next and it was not easy for him. There were few good deliveries I bowled and few bad ones. Karunaratne continued his superb hitting by reaching 3 figure mark and scoring 126 runs overall. Sri Lanka ended the innings on 196 with just 1 wicket down. Afghanistan had a mammoth of a total to chase down.

2nd Innings

Nowroz Mangal & Ahmadi opened the innings for Aghanistan. It was a dream start for Afghansitan as Ahmadi was smashing Angelo Matthews in particular and Afghanistan quickly reached 50 in just 3 or 4 overs. Malinga on the other end was troubling Mangal a little who played a slow but a steady innings while Amhadi was smashing Matthews out of the park. There was one over in particular were Ahmadi smashed 26 of Matthews over. After batting so well and all eye set on 50, Ahmadi was run out in the most bizarre run call ever. Stankzai came out and things calmed down and Sri Lanka slowed Afghanistan's progress. Afghanistan at half way mark were at 90 ish and were looking good before the spin trio came onto bowl. Mangal was run out this time as pressure built. Stankzai and Shenwari tried hitting few runs and built a small solid little partnership to ensure Afghanistan were never out of the match but soon a Storm came in called Sandakan. His line and length was so accurate he made the Afghanistan batsman falter. Like a typical Associate run chase inning Afghanistan lost the match despite being in solid position. In the end too much was left for lower order to do.

Had this fantastic match with frustrating real life moments. This is only possible in @BigAntStudios game. I am happy with what the game is at and currently offers. In real life too I think Afghanistan would have faltered.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (4).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (3).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (2).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17.png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (5).png

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Excellent ! Great match with much realistic way...Was this match played in PS4?

How did you get all the teams with real names?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Excellent ! Great match with much realistic way...Was this match played in PS4?

How did you get all the teams with real names?
The match was played on xbox one. I have done get best for teams and added few teams manually

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The match was played on xbox one. I have done get best for teams and added few teams manually
Thanks mate I hope you got kits as well by replacing the best for the teams...I have PS4 I think I should be doing the same to get it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Match 2
Kenya(AI) vs Namibia(Me)
Kenya Cricket Ground :p
P.S - Teams might not be real as I have done get best.

1st Innings

2nd Innings

Match Notes : So 2nd match of this 16 team Knockout Competition. Afghanistan were the first team to be eliminated with Sri Lanka qualifying for Quarter Finals. Sri Lanka will be facing the winners of today's match.

1st Innings

Kenya won the toss and elected to bowl first. Burki and Sundar opened the innings for Kenya. I started of well with few good shots. The AI was bowling so well outside with outside field set that it was difficult scoring on the offside. I tried playing on leg side but there were a lot of mistakes I did. This is the only reason of what happened overall. Burki soon departed and Sundar & Yates tried building a partnership. Although it was run a ball it was important as the pitch was swinging. I had plenty of edges that went to wicket keeper and few did not. Walsh came on and scored a run a ball too. Shahzad & Sab played few good shots to help us Namibia reach 113. From my perspective when this innings ended, it was atleast 30 runs short.

2nd Innings

What an innings it was. I tried everything, inswingers, outswingers, slower, leg cutter. Gondaria and Obanda started the innings for Kenya and I had Gondaria out for duck. I thought I was in the match as the way pitch behaved. I took quick wickets with Kenya on 52/4 but Obanda was playing such a beautiful innings. He was not taking any risk, respecting the odd good deliveries by defending them. I was completely in the match and thought I was just one wicket away to be in winning position. Buttttttt!!! G Singh had something else in mind and he just took the game away from me. He smashed all the bad deliveries which hurt me so badly that in the end I ended up losing this match. They chased down the total in the 17th over.

My two cents

This game is bloody brilliant, more then DBC14 was. I am pretty sure the batting and bowling rating was 40 and 50's. It becomes harder to score when both teams are equally balanced. I think Kenya would be better on paper and IRL.

Xbox 1_5_2017 9_41_11 PM.png

Xbox 1_5_2017 9_02_21 PM.png

Xbox 1_5_2017 9_02_28 PM.png

Xbox 1_5_2017 9_40_51 PM.png

Xbox 1_5_2017 9_41_03 PM.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Match 2
Hong Kong(Me) vs New Zealand(AI)
Hong Kong Cricket Ground
P.S - Teams might not be real as I have done get best.

1st Innings Video

2nd Innings Video

Match Notes :
3rd match of this T20 K.O Cup. Hong Kong taking on the heavy weights New Zealand. On paper New Zealand should win this match and are favorites to win this match. According to pitch report its not that great for batting. New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat first. James Taylor in commentary box thought its a bad decision, but I think from a real life perspective New Zealand would have batted on a sub continent wicket first, put up a decent huge total and make Hong Kong chase a mammoth of a target. I am not sure if I downloaded @karolkarol 's team or I kept the Hong Kong from get best. So many all rounders and very few proper batsman. I decided to go spin heavy this time.

1st Innings

As Martin Guptill & Jeet Raval decided to come out to bat, Guptill's wicket would be the most desired wicket. Guptill began the proceeding with how he generally does now a days in limited overs. Short on leg side and flicked it for couple of runs. He then smashed the next legal delivery for four over the covers. Ahmed began the second over and got Jeet Raval out the second delivery. New Zealand 9 for 1 and although it was not Guptill, Raval departed without troubling the bowler. In came the skipper Kane Williamson. Guptill who was now on strike wasnt bothered by the wicket and went on to score a boundary over square leg fielder. With Guptill throwing his bat to every lose ball, Williamson was watchful and played a laid back initial innings. Spin was introduced very early on in the innings as Ehsan Khan came into bowl the 5th over. Guptill saw this opportunity and wanted to unsettle the bowler and instead gave his wicket away. Hong Kong were ecstatic. New Zealand were 38/2 as Henry Nichollas came out to bat. As Williamson was struggling to score big runs, Henry Nichollas took upon himself and smashed Mark Chapman the second spinner introduced in powerplay for 18 runs. New Zealand at the end of powerplay were at 60 runs for 2 wickets.

As soon as the powerplay ended only 3 runs came in the 7th and 8th over as Hong Kong tried pulling things a little. Ehsan Khan was given his 3rd over which proved very costly as he gave away 19 runs. N.Ahmed & N.Khan bowled 8 beautiful overs getting Hong Kong back. First Williamson departed trying to up the ante, and then Ross Taylor. Henry Nichollas too soon walked back to the pavillion on 46 leaving New Zealand on 121 for 5 wickets at the end of 15th over. From 60/2 in 6 overs to scoring only 61 runs in next 9 overs was due to some good bowling from Hong Kong.

Luke Ronchi was the next batsman to be dismissed leaving New Zealand 129 for 6. It did not look as if New Zealand will be able to pull up a big score but Tim Southee's 11 ball 22 helped New Zealand reach 163 for 6 at the end of the 20 overs quota. Hong Kong had pulled the match beautifully and now have to bat nicely.

2nd Innings

Kirit Shah and Babar Hayat opened the innings for Hong Kong and Adam Milne started the bowling proceedings for New Zealand. Hayat and Shah made a wonderful start as they hit Milne for 10 runs in the first over. Trent Boult was the second bowler for NZ and he struck the first ball. Babar Hayat nicked an inside edge onto the stumps. The more experianced Jamie Atkinson came out to bat at number 3. Adam Milne in his first delivery of second over bowled a bounce to get rid of Kirit Shah and the good start now was neutralized as Hong Kong were struggling on 12 for 2 in 3 overs. Ehsan Khan played some good shots before a bizzare run out cost Atkinson his wicket. Hong Kong were really in deep trouble at 23 for 3 in 4 overs.

Ehsan Khan and I Muhammad built a steady partnership with the help of few dropped catches. At the end of powerplay Hong Kong were at 42 for 3. Southee began the proceedings of the 7 over and immediately broke the partnership as Ehsan who was trying to up the ante was caught. Hong Kong back into struggling at 42/4. Muhammad played singles and doubles as score ticked on slowly. Mark Chapman succumbed to the pressure as he tried cutting only to edge it to the wicket keeper. Hong Kong now 50/5 with half the side back.

Score kept ticking very slowly as New Zealand built complete pressure on Hong Kong but it was Trent Boult's final over which started a sort of comeback.He gave 10 runs in the 11th over. Hong Kong struggled at 55/5 at the half way stage 10th over. N Ahmed and Muhammad played so beautiful, kept on scoring 2's in the gap taking Hong Kong close. From 55/5 in 10 overs to 95/6 in 15th over. Although Honk Kong still needed 69 in the final 5 overs Muhammad and Ahmed did not give up. Corey Anderson and Kane Williamson who completed his premier bowlers quota in order to bowl Hong Kong out were hammered and Hong Kong were right back into the match. Although Hong Kong lost Muhammad and Ahmed both the set and dangerous batsman, Williamson was taken out of the park for 18 runs in the 18th over by E.Nawaz.

Heartbeat fast for all the spectator, players and me playing :p I needed 27 of 12 delivers which seemed gettable now. From 10 overs 55 to 18 overs 137 was a remarkable effort by me to get in contention to chase this total down. I scored 8 off the 19th over wanting 19 runs of the final over with 1 wicket in hand :(.

Scored a boundary the first ball of the 20th over, hit the next ball was caught beautifully in the deep :(. Lost by 14 runs.

My 2 cent : What a match that was. Once again thank you @BigAntStudios for this amazing game. Patience is the key and this is not your wham bham hit six every ball game.If your batsman gets in he can help you reach that total or set a total just like Real Life. In the middle when Muhammad and Ahmed were running a lot they lost all stamina and werent sprinting, just again like real life.

Huff! What a match Adios friend.. see you next time for a heavy weight clash England vs West Indies

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

@blockerdave - this is why I love this game, similar to your 1 wicket win. Just one small difference I was on losing side :p

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I like the fact that you play for the team which are challenging...Thats the best part in this competition for me...Great going..

Low on FUP as using 4G otherwise would like to watch your approach in the videos..

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I like the fact that you play for the team which are challenging...Thats the best part in this competition for me...Great going..
I love playing for the Associates (always my first preference). I love how this game has offered so much. Previously being an Indian cricket fan it always used to be India for me, but recently love to play with Associates. I regret not adding United States to this competition which again I have created on the Academy :p.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I love playing for the Associates (always my first preference). I love how this game has offered so much. Previously being an Indian cricket fan it always used to be India for me, but recently love to play with Associates. I regret not adding United States to this competition which again I have created on the Academy :p.
And thats what makes this competition special..:thumbs

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If your batsman gets in he can help you reach that total or set a total just like Real Life. In the middle when Muhammad and Ahmed were running a lot they lost all stamina and werent sprinting, just again like real life.
It's really nice to see that kind of details were taken care by BigAntStudios. I felt the same in my competition matches as well. Initially I could hit boundaries so easily, if a wicket falls then it is pretty difficult to maintain the same run rate till the new batsman gains some confidence. And towards the death overs confidence doesn't matter. All players can play like pinch hitters. That too not same all the time. You can lose wicket easily.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Statistics & K.O Bracket

Updated Knockout Tournament Bracket after 3 matches.

upload_2017-1-6_22-37-6.png

Highest Run Scorer

751947.html

Team - Sri Lanka
Name - Dimuth Karunaratne
Runs Scored - 126(78)
Highest - 126(78) vs Afghanistan

Highest Wicket Taker

575989.html

Team - Sri Lanka
Name - Amila Aponso
Wickets - 3