1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Match 5
Bangladesh (Me) vs Pakistan(AI)
Sher-E-Bangla, Bangladesh

1st Innings

2nd Innings

Match Notes : A big big encounter, Pakistan taking on Bangladesh at their backyard. Bangladesh in recent years are a force to reckon with especially when playing in home conditions. Bangladesh have defeated many top sides recently like India, New Zealand, England and it will be a great challenge for Pakistan. Pakistan won the toss and elected to field first. Shoaib Malik was captaining the Pakistan side and Fawad Alam was back into the squad after a long exile from international cricket. From Bangladesh's perspective, Mustifizur aka fizz and Taskin would lead a formidable pace spearhead with experience of Mahamudullah and Shakib's spin in the middle overs to calm things down if necessary. Looks like a dead typical sub-continent pitch. Scoring 160-170 is must on first impression.

1st Innings

Tamim Iqbal and Imrul Kayes opened the innings for Bangladesh and some over curiosity of getting of the mark saw Tamim getting runout the very first ball. It was a big big blow for Bangladesh. Imad Wasim who was opening the bowling for Pakistan built good pressure after Tamim's wicket which led to another wicket of Imrul Kayes. Bangladesh were really struggling and were off to a horrible start as after first over Bangladesh were 0/2 with both the openers back to the dressing room. Haque and Shakib were in the middle when Haque after hitting Riaz for 6 and 4 went for a quick single and got run out. Shakib soon followed him to the dressing room as a short well directed bouncer got Shakib the more experienced one out. Bangladesh were really struggling on 11/4. Haider and Mahmudullah took the strike and had to really calm things down and not loose it completely. Riaz in the 4th over trapped Mahmudullah out lbw for 3 and Bangladesh were 28/5. With half the side back to dressing room, the onus was on Rahim the ex captain to help guide Bangladesh to a respectable total. Haidar on one side smashed Amir and other bowlers out of the park, Rahim batted sensibly as he hit bad deliveries for boundaries and scored more single's and doubles. Haider who was looking so dangerous having scored 16 ball 41, unfortunately got bowled as the ball hit his pads onto the stumps. Bangladesh now were 84/6 as the captain Mortaza came out to bat. Mortaza and Rahim continued batting beautifully, hitting the bad deliveries out of the park and rotating strike. It was Fizzy's inning of 23 of 11 deliveries that boosted Bangladesh to score 182 for 9. It was only possible because of some fantastic calm head batting by Rahim and Moratza and some sensational hitting by Haider and Rahman.

2nd Innings

The pitch was great to bat on and Hafeez and Sharjeel came out to bat for Pakistan. Sharjeel showed his intentions as he hit the first ball for boundary. Taskin came back good that over. Rahman was sharing the new ball as expected and was bowling beautifully before his team mates giving 9 over throw runs. In the 4th over Rahman got rid of Hafeez as he nicked one to the keeper. Pakistan were 26/1 in 3.1 overs. Sami Aslam was the new man in Sharjeel kept batting aggressively. At the end of 6 overs of powerplay, Pakistan were well set on 57 runs for 1 wicket. Sharjeel Khan was looking dangerous but Shakib Al Hasan the experienced candidate got him caught at mid off. Fawad Alam was the new man in. Fawad stuggled initially but once as he got in gave strike to Sami who now took the charge of scoring the expensive shots. Sami Aslam soon reached his half century as Pakistan were 108/2 in 12 overs. A change of field did the trick for Mahamudullah as Sami Aslam dabbed one to the leg side giving a simple catch to Islam. Umar Akmal was struggling and seemed out of sorts. The pitch were each batsman took few deliveries to settle, Umar did not get settled at all. Credit to Morataza for his captaincy as he rotated his bowlers well. Fawad took the charge seeing Akmal struggling but was eventually caught in the cover. Shoaib Malik came onto bat when Pakistan needed 23 of 9. In the end Shakib bowled a brilliant last over and Bangladesh won by 7 runs.

My two cents - It was a thriller, my palms were sweating and I was just trying to bowl the overs quickly. I had to struggle twice and come up with a plan. I struggled once when I lost 5 wickets for peanuts and then the partnership of Aslam and Alam. I was lucky my tricks worked or else the outcome would have been different. Great win in the end.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
Netherlands will take on India next, I will be playing as Netherlands. Will try to get the match in tomorrow.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Match 6
India(AI) vs Netherlands(Me)
Wankhade Stadium, Mumbai, IN

1st Innings

2nd Innings

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (5).png
Don Bradman Cricket 17 (4).png
Don Bradman Cricket 17 (3).png
Don Bradman Cricket 17 (2).png
Don Bradman Cricket 17.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Hello all readers and followers, my college starts this week as I step into doing my Masters. I will not be getting much time to write a lot like the first 5 matches. Will be posting scorecards and videos only from now on :)

Really interesting match coming up next Ireland vs Nepal. I will be playing as Nepal.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Will be playing the match today :)