2024 Pakistan Super League - General Discussions

Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
The PCB is getting it's price by not shifting the PSL Final from Lahore .......

They think that by one match , international cricket would be back in Pakistan ?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The PCB is getting it's price by not shifting the PSL Final from Lahore .......

They think that by one match , international cricket would be back in Pakistan ?

No. They just want a 'big match' in 'Lahore' & to show they can handle the security.

But single game wont suffice for bringing International cricket back to Pakistan. It would require many-many and much-much more big games here without incident.

Its a stupid decision to hold the final in Lahore though. PCB should wait for the completion Baharia's Rafi Stadium in Karachi. Its suppose to be the largest stadium in the country within a secured community living sub-city, which itself can be secured & fortified. Plus, foreign players would find it convenient to stay in Baharia Town. I am not advertising Baharia's project but it seems true and sensible thing to do.

But the above would be a long wait. Meanwhile, Pakistan should open up its domestic cricket to public & create marketable tournament.

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

I hope the final of PSL in Lahore will be a success irrespective of International Players not willing to play in Pakistan.As the decision has been made despite the recent issues to host the final i can only hope that nothing should encumber the Final event as it will definitely be a boast for Pakistan Cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And the spelling is way far ....Doesn't seem like a typing error too. [DOUBLEPOST=1488350625][/DOUBLEPOST]Who would replace the overseas players then , when all of them are leaving ?
Will they call from the domestic circuit ?
Not all of them are leaving... but most of the Quetta and probably Islamabad players. Although there are too many players that are willing to go but were unselected, so replacement will be made from the pool of those players.
Also almost all of the Zalmi's players are willing to go and I too want to see a Zalmi vs Gladiators final.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why Hussain Talat didn't played in this match?

Users who are viewing this thread