A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Didn't know they were suspended, don't really follow the Bangladesh cricket scene

Well they are suspended, so I chose to replace them with a team that wasn't. That's my preference, you don't have to download the teams I've done.

Suspended? Sylhet? The bangladesh domestic sides by default in the game are BPL teams as in just franchise t20 teams not actual domestic teams. What I've done is replaced these teams with proper domestic teams.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After a lot of trial and error I've finally got something that resembles the Sunrisers Hyderabad logo.

dRmrGzR.png

B

Bigby Wolf

I have updated all the teams I've uploaded (Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, West Indies) changed some logos, corrected errors. I have also shared teams from Bangladesh. I have replaced Sylhet with Rajashi Kings.

Username: wasteyouryouth_
Your Bangladeshi t20 teams have Darren Sammy in both Dhaka and Rangpur Riders
Please have a look at it.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
After a lot of trial and error I've finally got something that resembles the Sunrisers Hyderabad logo.

dRmrGzR.png

Looks great! Did you use the original source SVG from Wikipedia as a base for this?

Again, sadly another case of the file size limit making a logo impossible to produce as a 1:1 replica.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Looks great! Did you use the original source SVG from Wikipedia as a base for this?

Again, sadly another case of the file size limit making a logo impossible to produce as a 1:1 replica.
I think I did. I tried numerous different ways. Pretty much broke it into parts, copied and pasted certain elements. Added gradients using the in game creator.

I reckon with most if the file size was 30 or 40kb there could be a lot greater detail and less need to break them all down, although most uploads would probably take advantage of that and almost double the space needed to store them. That Sunrisers one though was the most complex in terms of getting an acceptable file size.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I think I did. I tried numerous different ways. Pretty much broke it into parts, copied and pasted certain elements. Added gradients using the in game creator.

I reckon with most if the file size was 30 or 40kb there could be a lot greater detail and less need to break them all down, although most uploads would probably take advantage of that and almost double the space needed to store them. That Sunrisers one though was the most complex in terms of getting an acceptable file size.

Yeah with 30-40KB you could at least add the text in. Right now it looks as though you're probably right on the limit.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
What do you use to get that sort of detail in the logos! (Especially KKR) Looks great!

There's already an SVG file on wikipedia for that one. Probably started with that one as a base, then simplified it to cut down the file size.

Users who are viewing this thread