A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There's already an SVG file on wikipedia for that one. Probably started with that one as a base, then simplified it to cut down the file size.
Yep.

I try to simplify first then delete anything that doesn't seem 'key' to the logo. Personally, I'd rather have one logo with a few elements missing or a reduced amount of text than two or three separate files to piece together. You can't really see the detail during a match anyway.

Any gradients I usually do after I've imported it into the game's logo creator.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice work on the Indian logos, @wasteyouryouth - just three left now? I hadn't realised you'd started doing some of the county team logos too. They look really good - will definitely keep an eye out in case you do anymore. What leagues are left after that? :)

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yep.

I try to simplify first then delete anything that doesn't seem 'key' to the logo. Personally, I'd rather have one logo with a few elements missing or a reduced amount of text than two or three separate files to piece together. You can't really see the detail during a match anyway.

Any gradients I usually do after I've imported it into the game's logo creator.

In case you're already looking at them, I've already done the logos for Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals, and Deccan Chargers.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Fantazm

County Cricketer
CPL does seem to be the most obvious miss from the kits that haven't been done so far.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
CPL does seem to be the most obvious miss from the kits that haven't been done so far.
I'll probably do them myself but I don't have the patience to go into as much depth as others do.

Anyway, here's my first four.

Jy2x5TY.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Right, I've done four out of the six CPL teams so far. Squads updated, logos, kits (not indepth but with prominent sponsors). I'll probably just put a default stadium in to save on logo space and I'll have a go at some faces (just for first XI).

When I've done and uploaded if anyone wants to have a crack at doing better kits please go ahead and use them as a starting point.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
After losing everything when my academy became corrupt I had to redo the Caribbean Premier League teams. Logos, rosters, line ups, faces and my approximation of the kits.

All under wasteyouryouth_

TejhoVn.png

I've uploaded a Khulna Titans team too (I used one of friedlele's Sunrisers vectors for the kit, so credit to them for that). I've updated the other Bangladesh teams I've done because there were a couple of anomalies with the pads on some of them.

IUMxZ6b.png

B

Bigby Wolf

After losing everything when my academy became corrupt I had to redo the Caribbean Premier League teams. Logos, rosters, line ups, faces and my approximation of the kits.

All under wasteyouryouth_

TejhoVn.png

I've uploaded a Khulna Titans team too (I used one of friedlele's Sunrisers vectors for the kit, so credit to them for that). I've updated the other Bangladesh teams I've done because there were a couple of anomalies with the pads on some of them.

IUMxZ6b.png

For Trinibago kinight riders you should use the kkr kit (front,back and side design) done by friedlele7 the thing you will certainly need to edit is color in those logo from yellow to black.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've updated the rosters, line ups and faces for the Zimbabwean teams. Faces should be done for everyone (not all by me, some done by the person that did the Zimbabwe team, Friedlele7 I think) also added players that aren't on the game to the squads which include a couple of new Zimbabwe internationals (e.g. Ngarava and Burl).

Username: wasteyouryouth_

Users who are viewing this thread