A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi @wasteyouryouth i don't know if it is possible but if you could make the Pakistan and Australia World Cup 99 kits i would really appreciate it, I tried to make them but i am terrible at it to be very honest. Thanks

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi @wasteyouryouth i don't know if it is possible but if you could make the Pakistan and Australia World Cup 99 kits i would really appreciate it, I tried to make them but i am terrible at it to be very honest. Thanks
do you have teams for them? i could download them and add the kits seeing as you cannot share kits separately. Otherwise I'd just have to share the logos and you could add them yourself.

pinku

Club Captain
do you have teams for them? i could download them and add the kits seeing as you cannot share kits separately. Otherwise I'd just have to share the logos and you could add them yourself.

Yes i have made some teams with kits that i think are pretty average, which i can upload tonight. The squads i have done are not too accurate to be honest but should do the job as i have put most of the playere in but not sure about the lineups or the linking of players and stuff. I guess they can be adjusted once the kits are added.
I have done
Pakistan
Australia
England
New Zealand
South Africa

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Yes i have made some teams with kits that i think are pretty average, which i can upload tonight. The squads i have done are not too accurate to be honest but should do the job as i have put most of the playere in but not sure about the lineups or the linking of players and stuff. I guess they can be adjusted once the kits are added.
I have done
Pakistan
Australia
England
New Zealand
South Africa
Ok cool. I'll have a look later. I'd been thinking about doing some kits for 1999 because I went to a lot of games so I remember it fondly. Just let me know your academy ID.

The squads and line ups should be available on wikipedia or cricinfo. 1999 Cricket World Cup squads - Wikipedia

I might just upload some empty teams with the kits - you can then add players. If you're happy to do that.

Last edited:

pinku

Club Captain
Ok cool. I'll have a look later. I'd been thinking about doing some kits for 1999 because I went to a lot of games so I remember it fondly. Just let me know your academy ID.

The squads and line ups should be available on wikipedia or cricinfo. 1999 Cricket World Cup squads - Wikipedia

I might just upload some empty teams with the kits - you can then add players. If you're happy to do that.

Yeah 99 was my personal favourite world cup tournament. If you could add the kits with empty teams i would be more than happy to add the players from the academy. I have uploaded my teams anyway and you can see if they are worth editing but the squads will have some extra players in there along with the ones from the 99 team. To be honest i found it hardest getting the exact colour of the shirts right also, the Pakistan and England ones i think i have got pretty close but still not perfect. I have uploaded my teams under the name Theorgdon
Thanks

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
It's a shame they don't have those older looking kit styles that were on DBC 14.
seL8V8Q.jpg
uRnZd7Y.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Yeah that would have looked even better. Also i accidentally put my psn id up but i have updated to my xbox one which has all my teams. Id: Theorgdon
I've shared them as Australia 99 and Pakistan 99. You have to have 12 players before you can share, so I just added 12 from the Australia 90s ODI and Pakistan ATB, respectively. The names aren't updated on mine so I'd just ignore so they don't replace anything.

Or the logos I've created for the kits will be shared so you can just downloaded those.

user is wasteyouryouth_

pinku

Club Captain
I've shared them as Australia 99 and Pakistan 99. You have to have 12 players before you can share, so I just added 12 from the Australia 90s ODI and Pakistan ATB, respectively. The names aren't updated on mine so I'd just ignore so they don't replace anything.

Or the logos I've created for the kits will be shared so you can just downloaded those.

user is wasteyouryouth_

Wow !! That was super fast! Thanks alot for this mate.

pinku

Club Captain
It's a shame they don't have those older looking kit styles that were on DBC 14.
seL8V8Q.jpg
uRnZd7Y.jpg

Seeing that your so good and fast at kit making, could i be cheeky and request more kits when i find them? Thanks alot i really appreciate your effort.

pinku

Club Captain
If you could do the other teams from 99 also that would be fantastic. To be honest i have wanted to play a World Cup 99 tournament since cricket 2000 released on ps1!!! Now with patch 4 coming aswell i will hope to create the tournament finally.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
So we're gonna have the 92 and 99 CWC's made? I'm holding out for the 2007 WC which was my first real foray into cricket. Plus I live to relive Dwayne Leverock's catch

B

Bigby Wolf

I'm holding out for the 2007 WC which was my first real foray into cricket. Plus I live to relive Dwayne Leverock's catch
It was 2003 for me and i did made the kits of 2003 as well as 2007 for DBC 14.

Users who are viewing this thread