A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

B

Bigby Wolf

All 12 teams should be shared - I've just done the kits and the identity information. You have to add players to share so I've just added players from historical teams and the developer teams (so ignore if you have these linked).

If @pinku or anyone else updates the squads please let me know otherwise at some point I'll have to do it myself cause I'd like to play with the 1999 world cup teams.

AMfJjt2.png

O66xkId.png
I have shared the Australian 99 squad of 12 players under the name 'Faizk'.Players are properly linked to 90s/ATB ones.Will try to do other teams as well.
Credits to all the original creators of these players.

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth can i please request you to make these kits if and when you can.

Attachments

• 2003+Cricket+World+Cup+South+Africa+Kenya+h_V-xdLxlmll.jpg
    2003+Cricket+World+Cup+South+Africa+Kenya+h_V-xdLxlmll.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 147
  • hqdefault-2.jpg
    hqdefault-2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 184
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 164
  • pakistans-waqar-younis-r-celebrates-taking-the-wicket-of-englands-GYWND9.jpg
    pakistans-waqar-younis-r-celebrates-taking-the-wicket-of-englands-GYWND9.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 182
B

Bigby Wolf

found them and downloaded them. top stuff by you & @wasteyouryouth - thanks guys
Is graham thorpe,waqar younis and brendon julain linked correctly? I have checked the rosters of the teams uploaded by me and found following players as default ones despite actually having the correct team players from my side.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is graham thorpe,waqar younis and brendon julain linked correctly? I have checked the rosters of the teams uploaded by me and found following players as default ones despite actually having the correct team players from my side.

dunno i find linking is effed in this game so i always download as custom players

Sahil180

Club Captain
can someone do kits for 2015 world cup teams after the current requests are done, I don't mind helping with squad

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I updated the BPL teams. I'm better at doing kits now than when I first did these teams so they look a lot better.

Gone through the squads, some of them were messed up. Possibly because of losing academy data in the past or just forgetting. Anyway they are fixed. I've updated appearances on a lot of the players who I hadn't done before. Also tried to add bats where possible.

Rajashi still replaces Sylhet and Khulna are a separate team.
TFnHJ1m.png

Last edited:

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth any chance you can do them world cup 1996 kits? I know it will still require your hard work but hopefully it won't be as tough as the 99 ones as all teams had the same design but just different colours.
If you can just make empty teams with kits that would be great.
Thanks in advance.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth any chance you can do them world cup 1996 kits? I know it will still require your hard work but hopefully it won't be as tough as the 99 ones as all teams had the same design but just different colours.
If you can just make empty teams with kits that would be great.
Thanks in advance.
I'll have a look. I've had a lot to deal with this past two weeks. Doing some kits might be a good distraction though.

Users who are viewing this thread