AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Ahmed Moten

School Cricketer
:cheers

Hey Now just take it easy . See Where is your game Is It in the C:/ Or not If not just copy the game on C:/ And Than try Big Editor . If you have Direct X installed its open correctly without any error. If not than try this Online Direct X web Installer.........

Hope Its Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I am still recieving the same error of Failed to load \create file 3
My game is also closed and i have also downloaded and installed Direct X Web Installer
I am using win 7 32 bit please help please and be quick please

LaeeK Siddiqui

School Cricketer
Hey I am still recieving the same error of Failed to load \create file 3
My game is also closed and i have also downloaded and installed Direct X Web Installer
I am using win 7 32 bit please help please and be quick please

Bro, I am having problems in using BIG EDITOR on my Windows 8.1 64 bit. I mean when I launch it, I REPLACE for example: CAP by another CAP, then, after clicking on REBUILD, there is a ''Run time Error'' :(

Plz, I want help in installing kits! Can someone help me!

Ahmed Moten

School Cricketer
whenever i try to open big editor.exe ,i get the error failed to open/create file 3..my game is closed too..plzzz someone help..:facepalm
Hey everyone! Whoever is having problem with this file, I have finally figured a way to fix it!
Step 1. Click 'Start' and search for 'regedit.'
Step 2. Open regedit.exe
Step 3. Expand(Click the plus button) on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE
STEP 4 (IMPORTANT). This step is for users with 64 bit system. Make sure you also open Wow64Node
Step 5. Expand/open Codemasters>Ashes 2009 and then open Path.
Step 6. Put the path of your original Ashes 2009
For example my path is G:\Ashes 2009\Cricket 2009.exe
Make sure you put the correct path!
If this solved your problem, you're welcome.

Ahmed Moten

School Cricketer
Bro I am facing the same issue that you are facing :(
Bro try this out
Hey everyone! Whoever is having problem with this file, I have finally figured a way to fix it!
Step 1. Click 'Start' and search for 'regedit.'
Step 2. Open regedit.exe
Step 3. Expand(Click the plus button) on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE
STEP 4 (IMPORTANT). This step is for users with 64 bit system. Make sure you also open Wow64Node
Step 5. Expand/open Codemasters>Ashes 2009 and then open Path.
Step 6. Put the path of your original Ashes 2009
For example my path is G:\Ashes 2009\Cricket 2009.exe
Make sure you put the correct path!
If this solved your problem, you're welcome.

nirmal k

School Cricketer
hi i accidently deleted the cache file and now big editor is not working.. when i click on the icon a message is showing that.. error..this file is currepted... please suggest some solution

Ashen Sam

School Cricketer
hey :0 I'm new here and I just downloaded the big editor file.. can you kindly help me in a step by step process on what exactly to do.. all I need is the official kits for all teams.. I tried copy pasting all the files to my game's directory folder in my documents. but it doesnt seem to work cuz all it does is add up a set of files which arent there.. and after everything my game doesnt open.. any help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you
Im using windows 8.1

Last edited:

Lucifer56yu

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
UOTE="Ashen Sam, post: 3024748, member: 169285"]hey :0 I'm new here and I just downloaded the big editor file.. can you kindly help me in a step by step process on what exactly to do.. all I need is the official kits for all teams.. I tried copy pasting all the files to my game's directory folder in my documents. but it doesnt seem to work cuz all it does is add up a set of files which arent there.. and after everything my game doesnt open.. any help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you
Im using windows 8.1[/QUOTE]
Open big editor go to charcters by clicking then kits...then you will see alot of folders for example you want edit australia kit...........then simply you will see australia folder there open it and you will see model file open it also and you will got a file name there will be 4 files of .dds extract second one and replace. Dds or png file like shirts .png
Try this hope works in win 8.1

Lucifer56yu

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
hi i accidently deleted the cache file and now big editor is not working.. when i click on the icon a message is showing that.. error..this file is currepted... please suggest some solution
Same problem plz help me plzzz

Ashen Sam

School Cricketer
UOTE="Ashen Sam, post: 3024748, member: 169285"]hey :0 I'm new here and I just downloaded the big editor file.. can you kindly help me in a step by step process on what exactly to do.. all I need is the official kits for all teams.. I tried copy pasting all the files to my game's directory folder in my documents. but it doesnt seem to work cuz all it does is add up a set of files which arent there.. and after everything my game doesnt open.. any help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you
Im using windows 8.1
Open big editor go to charcters by clicking then kits...then you will see alot of folders for example you want edit australia kit...........then simply you will see australia folder there open it and you will see model file open it also and you will got a file name there will be 4 files of .dds extract second one and replace. Dds or png file like shirts .png
Try this hope works in win 8.1[/QUOTE]
thanks bro..

Users who are viewing this thread