Airtel launches 50 Mbps in India

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The prices will come down shortly. When 2Mbps was first launched in India, people were like WOW! It was priced around 8-10k at the starting. Within a year, the rates dropped by 200%. And now, almost every single home has 2Mbps speed (I'm talking about Delhi here).

It's good that Airtel has launched such high speeds in Delhi. I expect the prices to get down very soon (probably 6 months or so). I'd be keen on getting this plan when it's affordable.

I remember I used to have 128kbps Siffy Broadband when I started using the internet for the first time i.e about 12-15 years ago.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It would be gr8 if they launch a unlimited plan :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow, thats brilliant! I hope this introduction of 50Mbps by Airtel makes the '2Mbps unlimited' plan affordable to the average Indian citizen. The higher the bandwidth gets introduced, the lower bandwidth plans becomes cheaper. 2mbps unlimited would be quite enough for me if I have to live in India and use the net.

Hitterman

International Coach
I am still using the old 256kbps broadband from last 5 years :p

ankurcshah

International Cricketer
I am on the Airtel Double Speed offer.I am getting 2 mbps at 1399 per month+10% Tax,freaking awesome speed.

Cap is 100GB and then speed is halved.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I am on the Airtel Double Speed offer.I am getting 2 mbps at 1399 per month+10% Tax,freaking awesome speed.

Cap is 100GB and then speed is halved.

I think it is 512kbps in day to 1 Mbps in night as I have same plan. :p

Users who are viewing this thread