Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Make sure that the original AC2009.exe is there & not the cracked one then,

patch , buy original game , play ......................TADA !!!

i already replace the file now what i should do?

but wid the original file the game is not working thats why i replace the crack file.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Ummmm Ok OK ........ get yourself a bandanna, a wooden stump, a parrot , an eyepatch & yell Aaaaaarrrrrrrr !!!

Trust me the game will start working by magic .

D

Dutch

but wid the original file the game is not working thats why i replace the crack file.

Yeah that often happens.........:facepalm

If that is the case you need to return your game to the vendor and ask for your money back. Just get it: no-one here is going to help you if you dont have an original version. Read the forum rules.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ummmm Ok OK ........ get yourself a bandanna, a wooden stump, a parrot , an eyepatch & yell Aaaaaarrrrrrrr !!!

Trust me the game will start working by magic .

haha.. thats rather polite by your standards Kabooka :p I was expecting something muchmore spicy ;)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

It is just 450 bucks dude. Thats like 10 $ for a original game. Yet you can't buy it:mad: It cost almost 40$ in other nations. Seriously, tell me at what price you gonna start buying original games. We shall send those to Codies. But i am afraid even if they sell it for 1 $,you would prefer to pirate it. :facepalm

suhas81

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone advise what are all the additional fixes that have been implemented in Version 2 of the patch as compared to Version 1

arjind

International Coach

Here's what you do, go to Amazon - search for Ashes Cricket 2009, then order it-
Magically, a game wll appear n the post soon (don't worry if it takes a bit of time)
Then, install the game and Voila!

Users who are viewing this thread