Best match winning innings you have seen?

Dabi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would say the Lara 153* is pretty much on par with the Gilly 149*. Both great 4th innings greatness.

Yeah the Gilly one was a classic as well, Lara just tips it for me because I rate the Aussie bowling attack higher.

Robelinda

International Coach
Thats harsh- Gillespie/McGrath/MacGill/Warne vs Waqar/Wasim/Shoaib/Saqlain- I reckon Pakistan easily win that battle. Especially at the time in that WI series when Warne was about to be dropped due to horrible form, MacGill not doing much better, and Pakistan were firing in the Gilly match.

Dabi

Club Captain
Thats harsh- Gillespie/McGrath/MacGill/Warne vs Waqar/Wasim/Shoaib/Saqlain- I reckon Pakistan easily win that battle. Especially at the time in that WI series when Warne was about to be dropped due to horrible form, MacGill not doing much better, and Pakistan were firing in the Gilly match.

MacGill bowled well in that match if I remember correctly and Gillespie and McGrath were simply superb. Saqi had his days but overall I'd go with the Aussie attack, although very very close.

Robelinda

International Coach
Dont remember MacGill bowling well in that match, 1/100 or something like that. McGrath was great though.

Have to say, that Sehwag 200 in SL was pretty damn good too.

Dabi

Club Captain
Dont remember MacGill bowling well in that match, 1/100 or something like that. McGrath was great though.

Have to say, that Sehwag 200 in SL was pretty damn good too.

Yeah, that was like a freak innings or something! :p I was rooting for SL :facepalm

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
JP Duminy 160 :facepalm

You mean Dale Steyn - 74. Steyn carried Duminy in that knock, Harris and Morkel too. Steyn faced much more of Johnson and the field was always more defensive for Duminy. Duminy only hit a few boundaries by the time he made 100 because Ponting was so intent on attacking Harris, Morkel and Steyn at the other end.

Very overrated innings against an attack one bowler down who had to bowl more than 20 overs of Hussey, Clarke and a gimpy Symonds.

hacker

Club Cricketer
What about Jayasuriya's 152 in 99 ball's against England chasing 321. :D

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
McMillan's knock against Australia in 2007!!!
Came in when we were like five down, for not many, and took us all but to the target.

P.S. There was another threa don this about two months ago...

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Mark Butcher's 164 was pretty good, plus Gibb's 175.

Didn't Slater play a gem at Headingley?

SIX

School Cricketer
Herchelle Gibbs against Australia at the Wanderers - he just kept going, and when your side needs 430 from 50 overs, that's pretty important.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Sehwag's 125* in 60 ODD balls against New Zealand in March, 2009 (4th ODI) :clap

Users who are viewing this thread