No Requests BH MODS: BigBash Kits & Roster | Matt Prior Spartan Bat

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To go along with the Big Bash kits, next up are the Big Bash Logos, large and small and also the background shaders. Check the previews if you are unsure as to what these are. Instructions on how to install are inside

Large Logos || Preview

Small Logos || Preivew

Shaders || Preview

Happy Modding!!

Attachments

• BBL Logos.rar
    421.1 KB · Views: 182

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Grabbing those bats super-fast dude, they look spot on. Nice touch with the red-band near the handle too. Really nice work.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You've certainly done justice with the BBL kits.The designs are very much accurate.You've got really good kitmaking skills.Keep it up!

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Thanks for all of the response and feedback guys, glad you all appreciate and enjoy my work.

Yes it is true that i'm working on a Big Bash roster. It should be ready within a weeks time but will of course be subject to constant change due to the teams still signing players.

Meanwhile if there are any other mods that people would like to see then please ask. However dont ask for things that have already been done. I have recently received requests for certain bats and kits that have already been made by other members of this forum. Be creative and be original in your requests.

Happy Modding!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...it is true that i'm working on a Big Bash roster. It should be ready within a weeks time but will of course be subject to constant change due to the teams still signing...

You gotta throw Bolt in the Stars team, even if they dont sign him! Heh.

ankitbabu

School Cricketer
Thanks for all of the response and feedback guys, glad you all appreciate and enjoy my work.

Yes it is true that i'm working on a Big Bash roster. It should be ready within a weeks time but will of course be subject to constant change due to the teams still signing players.

Meanwhile if there are any other mods that people would like to see then please ask. However dont ask for things that have already been done. I have recently received requests for certain bats and kits that have already been made by other members of this forum. Be creative and be original in your requests.

Happy Modding!!
very good umpire kit by the way s.warne captaining melbourne stars can u make his face on roster.

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
With the return to uni fast approaching, I had a day of modding today. First up for you guys a Spartan bats as used by Michael Clarke, Chris Gayle and Mitchell Johnson.

SPARTANsplash.jpg

Attachments

• Spartan.rar
    470.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great work mate , keep it on.:cheers:thumbs

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Next up, Kookaburra Blade and Kookaburra Rogue that have been updated to the current 2012 look

BLADE.jpg
ROGUE.jpg

----------

And finally, two less well known bats from here in England. We have the Woodstock on the left. And on the right, my current bat, the Hawk XBow. Enjoy!!

WOODSTOCK.jpg
HAWK-1.jpg

Attachments

• Hawk XBow.rar
    51.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Kookaburra Blade 2012.rar
    62.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Kookaburra Rogue 2012.rar
    68 KB · Views: 56
  • Woodstock.rar
    54.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Spartan Bats look incredible dude, fantastic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread