No Requests BH MODS: BigBash Kits & Roster | Matt Prior Spartan Bat

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know a few of you have been waiting a while for this, and apologise for the delay but I am pleased to announce that version 1 of the BBL roster is now ready for release.

I have spent a fair few hours tweaking and tuning this roster so I hope you appreciate it. Squad numbers are near exact for every player but obviously that is subject to change with the new season coming up. All batting and keeping pads have been set to Codemasters so that the pads found in my BBL Kits can be used for every player. However I cannot guarantee that players will have correct gloves and bats due to everyone having different downloaded their own custom bats.

Next, this roster be updated as and when new players sign for the teams. However I am not going to re-release a new version of this roster every a single player signs. New versions will be released so to include 3 or 4 new players.

Finally, please DO NOT pm, post or message every time a new player signs for a BBL team. It is unnecessary, clogs up threads and the chances are, I already know!!!

So without further ado, I present to you . . . . . . . . . . . . BBL Roster V1.1

ROSTER.jpg

Attachments

• BBL V1.1.rar
    69.8 KB · Views: 455

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just noticed all the Spartan bats are TINY sizes? All 128x128 pixels?

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Just noticed all the Spartan bats are TINY sizes? All 128x128 pixels?

Problem has been sorted and links have been updated. All Spartan bats are now 512x512, as they should be.

Last edited:

ankitbabu

School Cricketer
I know a few of you have been waiting a while for this, and apologise for the delay but I am pleased to announce that version 1 of the BBL roster is now ready for release.

I have spent a fair few hours tweaking and tuning this roster so I hope you appreciate it. Squad numbers are near exact for every player but obviously that is subject to change with the new season coming up. All batting and keeping pads have been set to Codemasters so that the pads found in my BBL Kits can be used for every player. However I cannot guarantee that players will have correct gloves and bats due to everyone having different downloaded their own custom bats.

Next, this roster be updated as and when new players sign for the teams. However I am not going to re-release a new version of this roster every a single player signs. New versions will be released so to include 3 or 4 new players.

Finally, please DO NOT pm, post or message every time a new player signs for a BBL team. It is unnecessary, clogs up threads and the chances are, I already know!!!

So without further ado, I present to you . . . . . . . . . . . . BBL Roster V1.1

ROSTER.jpg

Thanx Lot Bro! I need help from u can u help me plz.

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Its that time of year again when cricket companies start revealing next years stash. So up next, Kookaburra's 2013 range which includes old favourites the Kahuna and Recoil and new for the coming year, the Menace and Ricochet

Kook2013.jpg

Attachments

• Kookaburra 2013.rar
    259.5 KB · Views: 357

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You sir, are brilliant. I was going to attack these next, but now I don't have to! Marvellous! Love your work.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Those bats are spectacular in-game dude, just incredible, i've brought down the contrast and brightness down on them in photoshop just slightly, they tended to "white-out" in game when you play on a clear day in a few frames, so you might like to tweak your template just to darken the grain a little? Your call, but they look spectacular

Users who are viewing this thread