Bug - 21 teams in English career list.

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Hi All.

I downloaded Don Bradman Cricket 14 Innocent Edition V4.

Its a nice mod but it changes so much, the teams are all over the place, including 21 teams in the English domestic career list.

Most of which are international teams.

After tidying them up manually, there are now 21 slots in the English domestic career list, so i have all the English teams and 3 international teams in there too, to which i cannot remove.

If i edit the career list in the academy, it does not reflect the career list. its odd. I have made so many changes to batting line-ups, kits, sponsors etc. I would die if i lost it all.

Is there a way i can edit the .SAV file or manually delete teams etc?

I can replace the teams in the career list but there are still 21 slots and only 18 english teams, please advise.

D

Dutch

The mod you refer to is unfortunately made by a known pirate of the game and no help regarding his mods can be given here. We support only genuine versions of the game and mods made by those who have the decencyto buy the game.

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the update.

I didnt know this. I have a legal version of the game, otherwise i wouldnt be on here.

Do you know how i can edit the career list at all?

D

Dutch

Thanks for the update.

I didnt know this. I have a legal version of the game, otherwise i wouldnt be on here.

Do you know how i can edit the career list at all?
I know there is a thread somewhere to change the teams in career mode.... A search should throw it up.... I have no experience with modding so am not sure.... It is possible but whether that resolves the 21 slots issue I dont know

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Thanks for taking the time to help as you can.

Not using mods other than ones from this site, let that be a lesson to us all.[DOUBLEPOST=1436190910][/DOUBLEPOST]Cant find any threads, any advice what to look for? :(

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Anything specific to editing the career team lists etc?

I have 21 teams in my English league and cant see any option to remove them, even when i edit it in the academy

:(

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Anything specific to editing the career team lists etc?

I have 21 teams in my English league and cant see any option to remove them, even when i edit it in the academy

:(

this is because, at the time the game was created, the pro40 included Scotland, Netherlands, and Unicorns, so it's not a bug it's correct. [/thread]

Users who are viewing this thread