Can't change default line ups?

dan_anderson

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've downloaded all the recommended teams from the academy, edited some of the line ups within in the team manager to get them as I want them but whenever I start a career, tour, competition etc then nothing has been saved.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've downloaded all the recommended teams from the academy, edited some of the line ups within in the team manager to get them as I want them but whenever I start a career, tour, competition etc then nothing has been saved.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

Dis you click R1 to assign default lineups to a match format on the Batting Lineup screen? Also, if a career is already started I doubt any changes will take affect.

dan_anderson

School Cricketer
Yes, I've assigned the line ups to the correct formats using R1 but when you start a competition, tour, career or anything else then they're not saved.

Does anything in this game actually work?!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Yes, I've assigned the line ups to the correct formats using R1 but when you start a competition, tour, career or anything else then they're not saved.

Does anything in this game actually work?!

In casual matches it seems to be working as I tweaked my odi lineup and it showed up. Maybe it's a bug in custom tourneys or career mode and you should report it in the bugs/issues thread.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
In career the teams are dynamic...ie the computer picks the teams...you picking lineups wont have any bearing...as far as i understand it.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'm facing the same issue. This stuff doesn't work even for causal matches or competitions. I reported it as a bug. I wonder how many others are not seeing it.

seamingshrimp

Club Cricketer

I have the same issues and have reported it in bugs.

I'm restricted to casual matches at the moment. Ideally I would be playing career mode, however I don't want to get stuck in until there are some stats to look at.

Not being able to do either a competition or a tour because the line ups won't change is really poor!

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
It seems to me that when playing custom tournaments, changes don't show on the lineup screen but show up when match starts. Also, the ratings calculated on lineup screens are incorrect, not sure if this has any impact.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm having the same problem set a test line up and one day line up for two teams to play a tour when get to set line up befoore match it is different to what I set it up as in the team part can only change line up of one day team on one team then on the other team can only change the test line up so when you play a match one team is in ODI kit the other in test whites tried adding another 3 line ups for ODI in team menu and none of them are the same and cant edit any of those either looks like I will not be playing till the next patch comes out really disappointing that a simple thing like that that worked so well in DBC 14 can't work in the new game

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm having the same problem set a test line up and one day line up for two teams to play a tour when get to set line up befoore match it is different to what I set it up as in the team part can only change line up of one day team on one team then on the other team can only change the test line up so when you play a match one team is in ODI kit the other in test whites tried adding another 3 line ups for ODI in team menu and none of them are the same and cant edit any of those either looks like I will not be playing till the next patch comes out really disappointing that a simple thing like that that worked so well in DBC 14 can't work in the new game

What teams? downloaded? own custom teams?

did you try setting default lineups for game types.... in the line ups you should be able to R1 (I think) to set default lineup for game type....

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
What teams? downloaded? own custom teams?

did you try setting default lineups for game types.... in the line ups you should be able to R1 (I think) to set default lineup for game type....
I'm using custom teams and I just tried using default lineups can change one day line up but not test line up now I'm trying to play in casual but can't even start a match it just keeps crashing and team logo are default ones

sushant2885

School Cricketer
I have the same issues and have reported it in bugs.

I'm restricted to casual matches at the moment. Ideally I would be playing career mode, however I don't want to get stuck in until there are some stats to look at.

Not being able to do either a competition or a tour because the line ups won't change is really poor!

Hi did you find any solution for this issue?

I am having the same issue....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread