Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have attached screenshots.
I tried to start again from scratch and share. Check for the latest version of my SA and try download and see if it worked. You may want to delete your old SA version just in case. Or at least unlink it.

If anybody else having this issue could also try that would be great

gamu

Club Captain
Guys can you please make these bats. Please do it @
Friedlele7
& @Casper

Attachments

• nb 1.JPG
    nb 1.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 197
  • vector_col.jpg
    vector_col.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 182
  • spartan msd le 2.jpg
    spartan msd le 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 205

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I deleted old SA kit. Re downloaded again. Still some corruption on SA T20 kit. Odi and test kits are OK. See screenshots.

Attachments

• IMG_20170528_094312.jpg
    IMG_20170528_094312.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 193

azkhan

Associate Captain
@Llewelynf

i am having issues downloading your Australia side?? i cant even download Caspers? it starts downloading but then crashes to the blue screen (PS4). It looks like it downloads the logos but doesn't finalize the team as the uniforms, logos and i think the most up to date squad lineup are missing from the team management section? i will be putting it on the bugs thread and tagging @MattW so he can look into it. do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf

i am having issues downloading your Australia side?? i cant even download Caspers? it starts downloading but then crashes to the blue screen (PS4). It looks like it downloads the logos but doesn't finalize the team as the uniforms, logos and i think the most up to date squad lineup are missing from the team management section? i will be putting it on the bugs thread and tagging @MattW so he can look into it. do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
I will try fix it as well today and re share. I will let you know when it's up so you can test. If there any other teams I will try fix them too. SA, AUS, NZ and Eng were the first teams I did so they might be giving issues because of old save files or something. I will try fix them

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yes, I will test. Other kits are fine. Only SA needs reworking.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
The whole ODI and T20 kit looking distorted. Please refer to ODI & T20 kit pic as posted earlier.

No change even though I deleted SA kit again and again and re download SA kit. Other kits made by you is fine. New England kit you made looks wonderful in game.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The whole ODI and T20 kit looking distorted. Please refer to ODI & T20 kit pic as posted earlier.

No change even though I deleted SA kit again and again and re download SA kit. Other kits made by you is fine. New England kit you made looks wonderful in game.
Not sure what you mean by distorted.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I had the issue with the odi kit yesterday, but i have redownloaded it and now Odi and T20 kits are fine.
I checked his pic and it looks right. It isn't very clear though. He said it looks distorted, not sure what he means.

pinku

Associate Captain
I checked his pic and it looks right. It isn't very clear though. He said it looks distorted, not sure what he means.

I think it may be an academy issue as recently i noticed a few kits that didn't look right.

It seems like some kits are overlapping each other, for example i saw a Pakistan team with the kit green all over as it should be, but the yellow of Australia in the middle of the shirt!
Sometimes if you press up and back down again the kit looks fine.

I played an online match with a mate and i picked your SA team yesterday and when the match started the trousers were a black colour! My mate also downloaded your team and he also saw the black trousers.

Hopefully it's not a big issue as i saw similar messed up kits today on the academy.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yes black trousers and it appears in shirt as well.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf

Thanks for your help.
Can you try downloading Australia now

azkhan

Associate Captain
Can you try downloading Australia now

Thanks for re-sharing. I tried it but it does the same thing. It even happened on one of your BBL teams. I think there is an issue with the academy at the moment as other people have complained about the same thing. Not sure if they are trying to download the same team but they are having crashes to the blue screen. I did have issues with Casper’s Australia and even another users Australia team. I have had issues with Fissionmaileds teams but was able to download them from you and Casper. The thing is I downloaded most of my teams from you with no trouble but for some reason its Australia that is giving me issues?

Thanks again for your help, hopefully any issues will be sorted soon by Big Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread