Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great stuff, @Llewelynf - do you guys have any estimate on the IPL teams at the moment? I'm guessing I should wait for those before starting anything career-related?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They fixed the bat texture on PC!! We'll probably have to keep using the texture until consoles are updated though.

grant145

School Cricketer
first there is a lot of great work on this thread by some obviously talented people but I have a question(not sure if this is the right place for it?). How come when I download a team (either by Get Best or searching community) then go to play a casual game the game crashes(I'm on PS4)? The only ones I've managed to get to work are the English domestic teams.

Is there a trick to stop the crashing or are we waiting a patch?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
first there is a lot of great work on this thread by some obviously talented people but I have a question(not sure if this is the right place for it?). How come when I download a team (either by Get Best or searching community) then go to play a casual game the game crashes(I'm on PS4)? The only ones I've managed to get to work are the English domestic teams.

Probably not the right thread as this has been covered before but console are awaiting a patch. It's a logo related issue. There is a thread that deals with fixes though.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

Probably not the right thread as this has been covered before but console are awaiting a patch. It's a logo related issue. There is a three that deals with fixes though.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
upload_2017-1-18_2-43-41.png

Royal Challengers Bangalore - Finally got the collar the way I wanted.

Unfortunately all teams on server had some or other problems so I put together my own one using mostly available and linked layers (mostly Fissionmailed and Casper of course with a few others, otherwise I tried to edit my own. (Not great but close enough)
Shared under Friedlele7

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
They fixed the bat texture on PC!! We'll probably have to keep using the texture until consoles are updated though.

I actually still prefer Llewelynf's to be honest but at least players without custom bats will still have something that looks better than it did! Awesome to see the IPL teams under way anyway. I'll add this one to my game tonight. Any approximate estimate on the others? :)

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I actually still prefer Llewelynf's to be honest but at least players without custom bats will still have something that looks better than it did! Awesome to see the IPL teams under way anyway. I'll add this one to my game tonight. Any approximate estimate on the others? :)
Shouldn't be too long now. Templates are pretty much there just a matter of putting all the puzzle pieces together.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Great job.

Quick question - Some of the players are missing the customized bats . How do I fix that?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Could u plz put this on your to do list

Attachments

• IMG_0141.PNG
    IMG_0141.PNG
    95.4 KB · Views: 170

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Teacher (@Llewelynf)! You are brilliant, that RCB Kit and the other in-game kits look so awesome that am going to cry with joy :)

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
How did you figure this one out ?

Default bats are much much lighter.

Took about 10 minutes but I deleted everyone of Llewellyn's bat texture, don't know why there is so many because I hit don't duplicate for everyone.

For anyone wanting to do the same don't forget you can filter search through the logos, i just typed in "bat_"

Users who are viewing this thread