Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Are these the t20 kits you have shared @Llewelynf? We could use the mm as one day kits as well. The first class ones are pretty simple I think aren't they @maddawg1136? Just the team logo and ccc logo on the left and right breast with a Ford logo in the middle?
No that's the old ones this years are even easier from what I've seen. Just the blk logo where the ccc one was and team logo. The hems are also a different colour to the jersey much like the NZ odi kit is I believe. The only difficult ones I've seen are Otago and Wellington as they have some sort of gradient pattern on the front

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey @Llewelynf I was wondering if you could make a couple more logos to go with the NZ teams. Don't know how hard they'll be but some of the detail probably doesn't need to be perfect just the general shape and look of it.

IMG_0135.PNG
This is Canterbury's one day and first class logo as they're only branded as the Kings in T20

IMG_0137.PNG
Northern Districts are the same as they're only the Knights in T20. The other teams are the same in all formats as they are in T20 though.

IMG_0136.PNG
The first class competition logo as it appears on the chest of the kit, on the opposite side to the emblem. Cheers!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hey @Llewelynf I was wondering if you could make a couple more logos to go with the NZ teams. Don't know how hard they'll be but some of the detail probably doesn't need to be perfect just the general shape and look of it.

View attachment 182137
This is Canterbury's one day and first class logo as they're only branded as the Kings in T20

View attachment 182139
Northern Districts are the same as they're only the Knights in T20. The other teams are the same in all formats as they are in T20 though.

View attachment 182138
The first class competition logo as it appears on the chest of the kit, on the opposite side to the emblem. Cheers!
@inertSpark potentially too?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
So I've just been hit with the logo database being full. If I delete most of the texture_bat_copy logos will that affect the bats and revert them to the original bat face? Or will they still have it because there will be one available?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So I've just been hit with the logo database being full. If I delete most of the texture_bat_copy logos will that affect the bats and revert them to the original bat face? Or will they still have it because there will be one available?
It will revert unfortunately...

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
It will revert unfortunately...
Yuck, they really need to sort out the overwriting. If I download a new team and choose that I want the bat logos to be overwritten or left alone then it shouldn't double up. It's so annoying.

knockedin

Club Captain
I deleted my bat textures and it's fine because big ant updated the default bat texture and although it is a bit bright, in game its hardly noticeable

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I deleted my bat textures and it's fine because big ant updated the default bat texture and although it is a bit bright, in game its hardly noticeable

I've stopped using it for this reason. @Llewelynf did a sterling job with the texture, however, the difference is now not enough IMO to justify all the duplicates. This is only for new bats going forward. I am not going to go back and remove it for 40 or so bats. At least not at the moment.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've stopped using it for this reason. @Llewelynf did a sterling job with the texture, however, the difference is now not enough IMO to justify all the duplicates. This is only for new bats going forward. I am not going to go back and remove it for 40 or so bats. At least not at the moment.
And ultimately the only reason I made it was due to that god awful grey texture. I agree it's not worth the hassle. I have started deleted them from my bats but I came across an issue when trying to upload a team it kept saying 'cannot find decal' so I will have to go through every player and add bats again.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand