Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have no idea how that has happened. My versions have Gm Sides but on the server it saved like that. Even after I shared them again. ??

B

Bigby Wolf

I have no idea how that has happened. My versions have Gm Sides but on the server it saved like that. Even after I shared them again. ??
enigma side logo doesn't appear on the bat but it downloads the logo with it.
Check GM paragon uk.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I will have a look and see whats up. I may even reshare all of them, but it may also be a player bat issue.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
how i can download a particular bat for players because i do not know how to make bats from logos

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Is that the auction done already then? I saw the news about it the other day, but I thought there was more than one stage to it and that it would take place on several different days or something. Don't the unsold players get another chance or is that it? I really don't follow it closely enough to understand the system I'm afraid, haha!

Sahil180

Club Captain
Is that the auction done already then? I saw the news about it the other day, but I thought there was more than one stage to it and that it would take place on several different days or something. Don't the unsold players get another chance or is that it? I really don't follow it closely enough to understand the system I'm afraid, haha!
Nah its over, unsolds are unsold till next year

myhill35

Club Captain
maybe the unsolds get chance when injuries happen amla, guptill and a couple others ??last year for example ithink came in late

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Ah, that might have been why I got confused, because I thought I'd heard about unsold players coming into the teams later on, so injury replacements makes sense. Cool then. I might try playing with some of the new teams when I need a break from my career mode. I was trying to edit the line-ups as it was going along, but I'm not sure if I got everyone.

jsaeed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf has the ipl teams updated? Waiting for them eagerly to start the career mode.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf has the ipl teams updated? Waiting for them eagerly to start the career mode.
I will upload shortly. Probably in the next hour or so. All teams correct as of auction this week. Just checking through making sure there are no issues

Users who are viewing this thread