Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I will upload shortly. Probably in the next hour or so. All teams correct as of auction this week. Just checking through making sure there are no issues

Although I didn't use them cos the teams weren't in the game, I seem to remember your CPL kits for 2014 being really good. Are you planning to do them for this game too? The teams and team badges have been done the other day.

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Thanks for the hardwork.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I downloaded the early version when I download the updated versions of the teams will I need to delete the ones I have already downloaded or will they automatically be overwritten.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for the hardwork.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I downloaded the early version when I download the updated versions of the teams will I need to delete the ones I have already downloaded or will they automatically be overwritten.

The game will ask you if you'd like to replace current with new. Just choose that option.

azkhan

Associate Captain
The game will ask you if you'd like to replace current with new. Just choose that option.

The problem i have is i tried downloading Delhi Daredevils with the new roster and i replace current player with new version etc. But as it downloads i get the message that the logo database is full! then i get the team missing some logo??? but all i did was update the same team. it must be the bat logo duplication error. I really hope this is fixed in the next patch. @Llewelynf great teams by the way:thumbs

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have started working through deleting textures and duplicates. Last night I shared a load of teams with GM bats errors with enigma sides. If I were you I would start with that logo and the texture. Delete the logos (search for them in the editor) and try again.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
kook mg31.gif

The sword Martin Guptill used to chop down the Proteas..

Kookaburra MG31

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I spotted some Friedlele7 county teams earlier. I didn't look at what's new/changed though.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I spotted some Friedlele7 county teams earlier. I didn't look at what's new/changed though.
Some of the logos were redone also added some of @inertSpark Logos. Mostly just a clean up of what is on the server. I also went through equipment because the teams in the other thread had logos.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry i probably sound dumb for for asking but, if i delete all of the "bat texture copy"s. Do i have to replace the bat texture with the original or will the bats remain the same and i have more logo space?

Users who are viewing this thread