Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So just to be clear, the bat will have all the stickers on the generic DBC bat
can i ask chance for more women teams to be done with countries like scotland and zimbabwe and domestic teams like nz auckland hearts

Attachments

• auckland hearts.jpg
    auckland hearts.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Hearts-player-profiles-image-410x200.jpg
    Hearts-player-profiles-image-410x200.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 139
  • imagesCA78E7VH.jpg
    imagesCA78E7VH.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 141

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
can i ask chance for more women teams to be done with countries like scotland and zimbabwe and domestic teams like nz auckland hearts
Sorry mate, i have no time. Plus my logo storage is full. It is pretty easy though with womens, the least a creator can do is change the names of the teams and players from their on disc to real life and get the colours right. That's what i did the WBBL, i just changed the names of players that had an on disk to their real name and didn't do the appearances.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Llewelynf, I've seen you've uploaded the Aus and Eng domestic teams. Are these more up to date than the others?
I just fixed the GM bats with enigma sides.[DOUBLEPOST=1489074056][/DOUBLEPOST]Some typically South African cricket bats for the domestic teams. This also finishes the set for the SA International Team.
It also includes the Kahuna Dean Elgar is using currently in the Test against NZ

upload_2017-3-9_17-40-24.png

upload_2017-3-9_17-40-34.png

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just fixed the GM bats with enigma sides.[DOUBLEPOST=1489074056][/DOUBLEPOST]Some typically South African cricket bats for the domestic teams. This also finishes the set for the SA International Team.
It also includes the Kahuna Dean Elgar is using currently in the Test against NZ

View attachment 183951

View attachment 183952
how do i get these bats on don bradman 17 on ps4?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am going to share them in a bit. You can search for them under Friedlele7.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just updated Sri Lanka with NEW and UPDATED bats (not all shown here). All have had the Texture removed. Every player should at least have the right or the closest possible bat right now.

I am trying to get through the teams and update bats so we can limit the logo space issue.

View attachment 184165

If you download the team you need to select "With logos"and "Replace current player with new"

On a side note I am constantly updating teams and bats so if you want to get the latest version you should update regularly.

Thanks again for all the support and please do not forget to rate.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Not quite mate some are still missing like Herath and Malinga
I figured out why some players bats are not getting updated. I will have to go through each player and re-share them again. When I update teams it does not update players automatically for some reason. DBC 14 used to do this IIRC. I will share Sri Lanka and West Indies agin later today sometime.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I figured out why some players bats are not getting updated. I will have to go through each player and re-share them again. When I update teams it does not update players automatically for some reason. DBC 14 used to do this IIRC. I will share Sri Lanka and West Indies agin later today sometime.
Could u let me no when u reshare them thanks

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Aus, Bang, Eng, India, NZ, SA, Sri lanka and West Indies shared with bats assigned correctly. Some tinkering also done where I thought there could be improvements.

Friedlele7

I f I could have an updated list of Zim and Pak bats I will update them too.

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Is your domestic team like vic are they finished with correct bats
Aus, Bang, Eng, India, NZ, SA, Sri lanka and West Indies shared with bats assigned correctly. Some tinkering also done where I thought there could be improvements.

Friedlele7

Friedlele7

Users who are viewing this thread